Sequel!

Hello, Readers!
After heavy debate with myself, I realised the previous sequel to Hit Witch just wasn't going in the direction I wanted and I definitely bit off more than I could chew. So, I plotted a whole new storyline that would flow better.

Duffy returns in Equivalent Exchange, that takes place several months after the Battle of New York (and Iron Man 3)

Duffy returns in Equivalent Exchange, that takes place several months after the Battle of New York (and Iron Man 3). As she attempts to help Tony heal from his near death experiences, they get caught up in another whirlwind when a stranger arrives at the Stark Tower.

Only, she doesn't remain a stranger for very long as she's been waiting to meet Tony for 18 years.

If you are a fan of Alchemy or Fullmetal Alchemist, this fic is heavily inspired by the series, although there are definite changes. And if you're not familiar with it, that's fine too, don't shy away. I'll be explaining things as the story progresses.

Meanwhile, thank you for your patience. Sorry if you're disappointed about Young God but if I don't have inspiration to write something I won't force myself to do so.

Thank you again,

Kitty :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇⟶Harry Potter x Marvel (SERIES DISCONTINUED) 🎉