6.| Up All Night to Get Loki

Everyone seemed quite speechless with the scene of Loki entering the Quinjet with a pumpkin for a head

Everyone seemed quite speechless with the scene of Loki entering the Quinjet with a pumpkin for a head. Natasha opened her mouth several times, looking as though she wanted to make a comment, but each time she fought against it and focused on getting them back to the main Helicarrier. Tony found it rather amusing, making several pumpkin puns such as "well, you did want to be the ruler, so I guess we'll start calling you the Pumpking around here." Meanwhile, Duffy had to conceal her amusement because while she couldn't necessarily see it, she could just tell by the loud sigh emitted by Loki that he was not having the time of his life. Every so often, she heard him spit as another seed entered his mouth.

"Oh my Gourd, Tony, stop with the puns," she called out at one point, leaving Tony to laugh while Steve shook his head. Loki behind his Jack-o-Lantern grin glared over in her direction but she gave a small shrug of her shoulders, unable to contain herself for just one little joke.  The only other person besides Steve that didn't look amused was the one that she had learned was named Thor.

The luscious-locked Asgardian beauty of a man turned out to be brothers with Loki, which definitely docked some points, but not enough that Duffy didn't find him wildly attractive. Well, in fact, she found everyone in the Quinjet at the time to be extremely attractive, although she would never admit it out loud. But Thor wasn't there to be flattered, he was there to help find the Tesseract and then bring Loki back to face Asgardian justice.

However, while he seemed to be on civil terms with Steve and Tony, understanding what they were capable of due to their fight down below, Thor didn't seem to share the same thoughts when it came to Duffy.

He appeared wary of her, probably because he didn't think anyone, besides himself, was capable of handling his brother and the last thing he expected was to see her, holding Loki in place with a pumpkin on his head.

"You are not of Asgard?" he questioned her at one point, bringing Duffy to look up at him.

"Er, no, I am of Rhode Island," she answered, " well, at least, that's where I was born."

"What are you?"

"Well, I'm half Colombian on my mother's side, English and Dutch on my father-"

The god shook his head in irritation as she clearly misunderstood his question, but it finally clicked in Duffy's mind what he was trying to ask, leaving her to turn red in the face from total embarrassment at her stupidity.

"Oh, I mean, I'm a witch."

"You wield magic then?" Thor asked, eyeing the direction of his brother, not having the best experiences with magic from his childhood with Loki. Back in Asgard, there were such things as witches, but whether their intentions were good or bad, it seemed to go back and forth.

"Well, of course I do," Duffy answered, " it's not like I was carrying a pumpkin around to place on your brother's head."

"Ah yes," Loki piped up after he had been quiet for quite some time, " now that we're back on the topic of the pumpkin, may we discuss the removal of it?!"