9.|Thor after me Loki Charms!

Duncan was stirring from his unconscious state, the chaos around them helping tremendously to get him to focus

Duncan was stirring from his unconscious state, the chaos around them helping tremendously to get him to focus. His eyes fluttered open at one point, looking directly at Duffy, who was hovering over him with a panicked look on her face. She didn't have a problem with violence, never one to back down from a fight when it came to enforcing the magical law, however, in the face of someone being hurt, there was a terror to be seen in her gaze. Her eyes darted from left to right as she worked her healing, never one to be confident in healing aspects. That was normally left up to the jobs of the Healers, she was only required to the know the basics. However, with Duncan going up against something that was not of average magic or even of normal No-Maj territory, the fear of the magic not working had her shaking in place.

Not to mention, while tending to Duncan, she had to focus on their surroundings as Clint had compromised the ship to get Loki and as the god had planned, the Hulk was currently rampaging through the lower levels of the Helicarrier.

"Hey, Chief," Duncan called out to her, lifting one of his hands up weakly to grab her wrist, " I think I can manage my healing from here. Don't worry."

She immediately looked down at him, a sense of relief washing over her face as the alarmed look vanished. But within seconds, she was gently punching his shoulder before crying out.

"For the love of Merlin, Duncan, you scared me!" she scolded him. "Are you alright?"

"Well, my shoulder hurts now," he said rubbing the spot where she had hit him, " but other than that I'm alright. That headache came back to wreak vengeance on me.  But I can proudly say that I was punched in the head by the Hulk and lived."

Duffy certainly wasn't laughing at the time, all too worried that while Duncan was acting like he was fine, he probably was still fairly hurt.

"I need to get you out of here," Duffy told him," I can probably get you to the Healers-"

"Hold on there, Duffy, slow your roll," Duncan said pushing her hands away and moving to sit up by himself. "I just told you that I'm fine. A headache isn't going to stop me from doing my job and right now, judging by the chaos unfolding around us, we certainly have a job to do."

"Alright, alright, Clint is going to be trying to get Loki out of here and if he manages to do that, I'm sure the Tesseract isn't going to remain in the same spot for long. But the Helicarrier has been hit and I think Tony and Steve are trying to solve that problem right now."

"It's like everyone forgets we have magic on board here," Duncan shook his head as she helped him up to his feet. "I'll go help, Tony and Steve, a little reparo should do the trick, right?"

"Let's hope so, I guess that leaves me to deal with Loki, doesn't it?"

"Well, he obviously favours you," Duncan teased before Duffy let out a sigh and nodded her head.