one

- taehyung's pov

my phone wouldn't stop ringing as i walked to the nearest bar.

it was my ex, park jimin.

i just broke up with him about an hour ago and he's been trying to reach me ever since but i won't answer.

i don't want to.

i don't want to hear him beg for me to come back and tell me that he loves me because, well, i don't care. he's a nice guy and all, but i don't like him anymore.

our relationship just got kinda boring.

i needed something new again.

i smiled softly as i walked inside the familiar bar, taking my normal seat like usual.

"hello sir, what can i get you?" the bartender asked and i raised an eyebrow.

he was new and seemed pretty young. how the hell does he work here? i thought to myself.

"uh just a beer please. where's hoseok?" i asked as the guy opened a bottle of beer and slid it over to me. "he doesn't work this shift anymore.. said some ex of his comes to bother him." the guy said and i laughed.

"really?" i asked and the guy nodded.

hoseok was my boyfriend before jimin. i kinda cheated on him with jimin and he got super angry and broke up with me.

i truly thought he enjoyed me coming to see him.

"well im his ex, kim taehyung." i said and the guy chuckled. "im jeon jungkook." he said and i smiled.

"aren't you a little too young to be working here?" i asked and he nodded. "yeah but my dad owns the place so he let me fill in for hoseok's spot while he looks for someone good to hire." jungkook said and i hummed, taking a sip of my beer before asking him another question.

"do you like it?" i asked and he nodded once again, leaning his elbows on the bar and resting his head in his hands. "i get to meet a lot of different people working here." jungkook said and i smiled once more.

he was cute... really cute.

"yeah i guess. can i have another beer please?" i asked and jungkook's eyes widened when he noticed that i finished the first one already.

he nodded and quickly handed me another one, taking the first one and throwing it away.

"so, how old are you?" i asked and jungkook pursed his lips. "you first." he said and i chuckled.

"twenty one." i said and jungkook sighed. "im seventeen." jungkook mumbled quietly.

i smiled and took a sip of my beer. "its okay kid, you look old for your age." i said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"and you suck at lying." he said and i laughed. "i get that a lot.. am i really that bad?" i asked and he nodded.

"yeah definitely. i don't know what it is, you can just tell with you." jungkook said while shrugging his shoulders and i smiled.

"hey jungkook?" i smirked as he looked up at me, his eyes widening slightly.

"what?" jungkook asked and i leaned closer to him, biting my lip before speaking. "you've had a customer waiting for ten minutes." i pointed to a guy to my right who look a little annoyed and jungkook gasped.

"what the hell taehyung? i hate you." jungkook said before walking over to the guy.

"i apologize sir, what can i get for you?" jungkook asked and i held in a laugh.

i quickly downed the rest of my beer and continued watching jungkook as he talked to the guy.

jungkook was cute even though he was under age. he soft brown hair matched his eyes and made him look extremely young and innocent.

suddenly the guy grabbed onto jungkook's hand and smirked at him.

my eyebrows furrowed. i didn't want him touching jungkook and by the look on jungkook's face he didn't want the man touching him either.

"excuse me, can i have another beer?" i asked, calling jungkook over and he quickly left the guy to get me my beer.

"thanks." jungkook said and i nodded. "yeah... that guy is disgusting, he obviously doesn't care that you're under age." i said and jungkook blushed, looking down at the bar.

"im almost eighteen.." jungkook mumbled and i chuckled. "that doesn't mean anything."

"so! how many beers does it take for you to get drunk?" jungkook asked and i shrugged. "don't know, ive never gotten drunk before." i said and jungkook scoffed.

okay maybe it was a little white lie.

"oh come on. so you just drink beer cause it tastes good?" jungkook asked and i shook my head, chuckling softly.

"i do it cause it makes me look cool, doesn't it?" i laughed and jungkook smiled, shaking his head. "no, you look like a dork." jungkook said and i raised my eyebrows.

"hm, really?" i asked and jungkook nodded with an adorable smile on his face.

i giggled and finished off my drink. "when do you get off?" i asked and jungkook looked at his watch which looked rather fancy.

"midnight." he said and i hummed. "how about we see how many beers it takes me to get drunk and you can drive me home." i said and jungkook nodded.

"fair enough." jungkook smiled and went to go get me a few more drinks.

he opened three bottles and passed them to me. "drink up." he winked and walked away to deal with another customer.

not long after, i was completely drunk out of my mind.

"so what was that? six?" jungkook raised an eyebrow and i shrugged as my eyelids started shutting on me. "maybe." i giggled and jungkook smiled.

"hang in there, only ten minutes left." jungkook said, patting my arms as i let out a sigh.

i propped my elbows up on the table and rested my head in my hands.

"y'know im super tired." i said and jungkook chuckled, nodding his head. "yeah well you have to stay awake so you can tell me where you live. my dad would kill me if i brought a drunk twenty one year old home with me." jungkook said and i leaned forward so we were closer.

"what a shame. i wouldn't mind going home with you. i think you are super cute. even though you're just seventeen... i mean is it really that bad for someone my age to like someone younger? do you think that's bad kookie—"

"hold that thought." jungkook said and left again to deal with another customer.

i groaned and laid my head down on the bar.

after that i don't remember a thing but i do remember thinking about the huge headache i would have the next morning.

- got7shineediamonds ♡
4.30.19