five

- taehyung's pov

"jungkook! i demand your number." i said as i took a seat in my normal spot at the bar.

jungkook walked over to me and raised an eyebrow. "what was that?" he asked and i smiled.

"your number, gimme." i held out my hand and jungkook hummed as if he was unsure. "should i?" he asked and i rolled my eyes.

"yes you should." i said and jungkook took out a pen, grabbing my hand and scribbling his number on my skin. "thanks." i smiled as i looked at the ten digits on my hand.

"so what do you want to drink?" jungkook asked and i shook my head. "nothing, i just wanted your number." i said and jungkook chuckled.

"really? why?" he asked and i shrugged. "i don't want to come here everyday just to ask you if you wanna hang out." i mumbled and jungkook pouted slightly.

"i like it when you come here... it makes working sorta fun."

i smiled and ran a hand through my hair. "how sweet." i said and jungkook smiled.

"plus we have the best conversations here, we talk about everything." he added and i reached over the bar to take his hand in mine. "we can have better conversations in other places." i said and jungkook sighed.

"i guess so." jungkook mumbled, looking down at the bar which made me smile again. "you're really so cute."

jungkook looked up at me and blushed, letting go of my hand and fixing his bangs.

"shut up." jungkook said and i chuckled.

i stood up and jungkook frowned. "i'll call you later darling, don't look so sad." i smiled and leaned over the counter to plant a kiss on jungkook's cheek.

before he could say another word i left and started walking home like id usually do any other day.

"taehyung, wait!" jungkook called out to me as he jogged over to me. "what is it?" i asked and jungkook tugged on the collar of my shirt, pulling me closer.

"what—"

then jungkook kissed me.

i immediately closed my eyes and kissed back, resting my hands on his tiny waist as we kissed.

jungkook wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth.

we pulled away when we became breathless but remained close with our foreheads pressed together, our noses touching, and our lips only a centimeter away from touching.

"how long have you been waiting to do that?" i asked quietly and jungkook shook his head slightly, chuckling softly. "way too long."

i smiled softly and kissed his nose which resulted in him scrunching it up cutely.

"i'll call you, okay?" i asked and jungkook nodded, hesitantly pulling away. "okay.. bye tae." jungkook said and i smiled again.

"bye kook." i said and turned around, continuing on my walk home.

now i really couldn't stop thinking about the brown haired boy i met a year ago at that bar.

he's always been on my mind but now its even worse— if getting worse was even possible.

jungkook's absolutely beautiful, he really is. his smile is gorgeous and could light up the world if the sun didn't exist. his skin is pale but flawless, just like the rest of him. and his hands... his hands are perfect, perfect for my own.

when im with him, its like nothing else matters... its just us and no one else. no one in the world matters but us and i love that feeling.

and the feeling i get when we're together.

i just feel happy, pure happiness that is. he makes me laugh and smile and makes me feel like he cares.

ive never felt like this before.

it was confusing at first and still is kinda... i know how i feel but what am i supposed to do about it?

tell him or keep it to myself?

i don't know yet.

by the time i got home it was midnight due to me purposely taking the long way so i could have more time to think.

i let out a tired sigh as i plopped down on my bed, grabbing my phone and pressing in jungkook's number.

after i put in his number, i hit the call button and held my phone to my ear.

i sighed as i waited for him to answer and finally he did.

"tae i literally just left the bar and im driving home right now." jungkook said and i raised my eyebrows.

"so what? put your phone on speaker and put it somewhere where it won't fall." i said and jungkook sighed. "anyway i was thinking we could hang out tomorrow, we could see a movie or something." jungkook said and i hummed.

"sounds fun but you'll have to pick me up.. i don't wanna walk." i mumbled and jungkook chuckled.

"yeah, i was going to already." he said and i smiled. "that's sweet of you." i said and put jungkook on speaker, putting my phone on my nightstand so i didn't have to hold it.

"im a nice guy, what can i say?" jungkook asked and i would've rolled my eyes if they weren't closed. "yeah sure." i said and jungkook chuckled.

"shut up taehyung. you know im nice."

"i guess." i mumbled and yawned, rubbing my eyes lightly. "tae, go to sleep."

i shook my head and stretched.

"no im awake, not sleepy at all." i mumbled and heard jungkook giggle softly. "tae~ i'll see you tomorrow, okay? technically i'll see you today so i'll see you later." jungkook said and i frowned.

"don't say that... last time i said i'll see you later and you left to america." i said and jungkook laughed quietly.

"im not going anywhere taehyung, i promise. i told you america wasn't my forte so you have nothing to worry about."

i hummed and let my eyes shut once again, snuggling into my pillows and blankets.

"tae? goodnight taehyung, i'll pick you up tomorrow." jungkook said and i yawned again.

"mkay, see you later."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
they kissedddd
5.12.19