twenty four

- taehyung's pov

"please leave your message after the—"

"fuckkkk." i groaned, throwing my phone across the living room after what felt like my hundredth attempt at calling jungkook.

i've tried everything. i've called him, texted him, and even showed up at his house but the moment he noticed it was me he slammed the door in my face.

now his dad answers the door and always tells me jungkook's at work.

even though i know he isn't.

i just don't know what i should do anymore. there's really nothing i can do. i've even gone as far as going to the bar but he's never there when i go somehow.

maybe he stopped working there...

i don't know.

and that fact right there is driving me crazy.

i don't know if he's okay or if he's taking care of himself or if someone's making him smile or laugh. i don't know anything.

i stood up and grabbed my phone from the floor, seeing the crack that was now there and cursing.

"just my luck." i whispered as i dialed seokjin's number, hoping he's seen jungkook.

"hello?" seokjin answered and i sighed.

"hyung please tell me you've seen jungkook? he won't answer my calls or texts and i haven't seen him anywhere and i just wanna know if he's okay." i blurted out and seokjin chuckled lightly although this wasn't a chuckling matter.

"taehyung calm down please, you're jumbling your words together."

"have. you. seen. jungkook?" i asked slowly and seokjin sighed. "not since jimin's party... he came over that night and then left the next morning saying he needed to get away from people."

"people being who?" i asked. "nobody in particular. just humans." he said and i gasped.

"fuck i know where he is. i have to go hyung, thanks." i said but before i could hang up seokjin started talking. "taehyung, wait! i don't think you should go see him... not right now at least. he needs space." seokjin said and i shook my head.

"yeah, you're right hyung... i won't go." i lied and seokjin huffed. "stop lying... i can't stop you though. it's your choice."

"you're right again, i'm going. see you later hyung." i said and hung up before running out of my house and into my car.

i quickly started driving towards jungkook's place, knowing i was going over the speed limit. i didn't care though, i needed to get to jungkook as soon as possible.

but when i heard the sirens i cursed, pulling over as the officer wanted.

"fuck i'm so fucking stupid." i groaned as i got out my license, rolling down my window as well.

"sir you are aware that you're driving way over the speed limit, correct?"

i nodded, looking up at the officer as i held out my license. "yes, of course, but i fucked up really bad and i need to get to my boyfriend as soon as possible so could you be so kind and make this a warning? i won't do it again, i promise." i said and the officer sighed.

"you've been warned then. don't do it again. you're not the only one driving on these streets dude."

i smiled and nodded. "thank you so much." i said and the officer nodded. "good luck with your boyfriend." he said and i nodded.

once he walked away i rolled up my window and started driving again, putting away my license.

thank god some people are nice.

but did i just call jungkook my boyfriend?

that'd be a nice title...

he's perfect but of course i just had to go and fuck everything up, like usual. i really hate being such a fuck up.

jungkook deserves the world— no... the universe and i'm just some idiot who can't give him what he deserves.

i'm so fucking dumb for even trying.

i sighed and turned on the radio to distract myself from my thoughts the best i could.

i knew it was gonna be a long drive because his house is hours away but it was worth it.

although it took a long time, i eventually got there after almost getting lost and driving a little over the speed limit once i saw all the familiar trees.

thankfully jungkook's car was parked outside so that told me he was in fact here and i was correct.

i guess this is his little get away.

i slowly got out of my car and walked up to the door but before i knocked i stopped myself.

he won't let me in if i knock.

so i'll use the spare key he gave me.

i quietly unlocked the door and entered the house, looking around to see if jungkook was anywhere close but he wasn't.

i walked over to the stairs after taking my shoes off at the door and quietly made my way up them, then up the second flight.

i was hoping he was in the same room we slept in last time.

and yet again, i was right.

he was looking out at the beach, sitting on the window seat.

he truly looked gorgeous with the way the sunset was shining against his beautiful skin. it was basically proof that he really is perfect.

i quietly opened the bedroom doors and thanked the sky that he still hasn't noticed me. i have no idea what i will do when he does but i have to do something, right?

just say you're sorry, just say you're sorry, just say you're sorry—

i bit my lip and reached out to touch jungkook's shoulder when he turned his head.

his eyes widened and so did mine.

"jungkook i'm—"

before i could finish my sentence his palm hit my cheek, full force. i winced and looked down at my feet, feeling like an idiot for thinking sorry was good enough.

i saw a tear drop onto the floor and i looked up to see tears slipping down his face which literally broke my heart.

"you promised me, taehyung."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
nobody:
me: *updating at 1 am*

- got7shineediamonds ♡nobody:me: *updating at 1 am*

6.13.19