twenty seven

- taehyung's pov

2 years later.

"i want to speak to your fucking manager!"

the bartender pointed to a door and i stormed over to it, knocking on it harshly over and over.

"come in!" someone yelled inside and i pushed open the door, slamming it closed behind me.

"you need to hire better fucking employees. i suggest ones that don't have an attitude and ones who actually—"

"how about you calm the fuck down and stop telling me what i should and shouldn't do because this is my job and i'm gonna do it how i want to fucking do it, got it?"

the guy looked up and my eyes widened slightly as our eyes met and i immediately recognized who it was.

jeon jungkook.

"j-jungkook?" i whispered and jungkook stood up. "taehyung." jungkook mumbled and i stood frozen by the door.

"uh... how are you?" i asked and jungkook shook his head, looking down.

"you think that's a good question to ask after two years of not seeing you?" jungkook asked and i took a deep breath. "fine. do you want me to ask if you're dating the guy you cheated on me with? or how happy you are without me?" i asked and jungkook bit his lip.

"taehyung i was drunk and i didn't date him at all. you left before i had the chance to explain myself and i h-had no idea where you went and-and i... i missed you so goddamn much. you promised to never leave me that night at jin's and look at us now. its been two fucking years."

jungkook looked down again and wiped his eyes. i walked a bit closer and sniffed quietly, wiping my own tears away.

"i'm sorry i broke my promise... i just— i was just so angry at you and i took what i had and flew myself to the states. i-i wanted to be as far away from you as possible. b-but then i realized the states weren't quite my forte either so i came back. and once i was back, i forced myself to not look for you. it was hard but i fell back into my old habits and shit and—"

"taehyung do you still love me?" jungkook asked suddenly and i looked up at him to see him staring directly at me.

i bit my lip and closed my eyes for a second.

"how could i not love you?" i whispered as i opened my eyes and jungkook smiled lightly. "fuck i hate this." jungkook sat down and wiped at his eyes again and again.

"what?" i asked and jungkook chuckled softly. "i hate not knowing what to do and i hate not knowing how to express myself and not knowing whether you're okay with that or not. i just don't know." jungkook said and i sighed.

"you should express yourself whether or not you think i'm okay with it." i whispered and jungkook looked up at me.

"fine..." he whispered back and stood up again.

"i love you kim taehyung and i can't even think about loving someone else like i love you. i don't know if you want to but i want to try again because, i promise you, i won't go to another fucking party as long as we're together. i didn't mean to cheat on you and you understand how that feels when you instantly regret what you did and you feel guilty but you know you've already lost your chance."

i nodded slowly as jungkook paused, taking a deep breath.

"i know i'm only twenty one but if i'm not married to you soon, i won't know what the fuck to do. i know that i want to be with you for the rest of my life and maybe this is just what we need." jungkook said and my eyes widened slightly, a smile growing on my lips.

"are you asking me to marry you jeon jungkook?" i asked and jungkook smiled softly, nodding.

"yeah i am."

"well you're lucky because i've been carrying this damn thing around for two years." i reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring i was planning on giving jungkook on our anniversary two years ago.

i know...

pathetic.

but it also came in handy, didn't it?

"i was gonna give it to you on our anniversary." i said. "but i guess it can be our engagement ring. its big enough, right?" i asked and jungkook gasped.

"you asshole, me too!" jungkook pulled out a silver ring with diamonds around the edge.

the one i got for him had a huge rock on it, probably a bit much for an anniversary gift, but i wanted to do something big for him for once.

it really came in handy.

"let's get married jeon jungkook." i said and grabbed his hand, sliding the ring on his finger.

after jungkook did the same for me he grabbed both my hands and pulled me closer, pressing our lips together.

"let's get married kim taehyung." jungkook smiled and i giggled, walking around his desk to properly kiss and hug him.

"i love you so much and i missed your beautiful face too." i whispered and jungkook blushed. "i love you too tae and i bet i missed you more."

"no way, i missed you so much that—"

"jungkook, i want my paycheck. oh shit.. wait taehyung!? OH MY GOD I HAVE TO CALL JIN HYUNG AND TELL HIM YOU'RE BACK TOGETHER." hoseok yelled and pulled out his phone, immediately calling jin hyung.

jungkook and i could practically hear jin hyung screaming through the phone.

"tell him that we're getting married." i said and hoseok gasped before telling jin hyung which resulted in more screaming.

jungkook and i laughed and it was almost like those horrible two years never happened.

we were back to being us again and i loved it.

but now we're engaged.

"jin hyung said he wants grandkids stat." hoseok said and i rolled my eyes.

"one step at a time, right kook?"

jungkook smiled and shrugged.

"i like kids."

my eyes widened and i squealed like a little girl. "OKAY WE'RE HAVING TONS OF BABIES RIGHT NOW. LETS LEAVE." i yelled but jungkook held me back.

"tae, i gotta work."

"but i wanna make babies."

"tae, i'm a guy."

"but i wanna make babies!"

"tae, we can adopt."

"now?"

"not now tae."

"but i wanna make babies!!!"

"i give up! lets go!"

"YAY BABIES!"

- got7shineediamonds ♡

this is the LAST chapter :'(((( i'm saddddddwhat do you guys think?i freaking love this book so much uGHi hope u guys loved it too 💜💜💜byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee babes i'm gonna miss u guys lol6

what do you guys think?
i freaking love this book so much uGH
i hope u guys loved it too 💜💜💜
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee babes i'm gonna miss u guys lol
6.21.19