fifteen

- taehyung's pov

"you can't avoid me."

i slammed my hand down on the bar as i looked up at jungkook.

its been two weeks since what happened and jungkook has been avoiding me ever since. he hasn't been answering my calls nor my texts and its really starting to get on my nerves.

what am i even supposed to do with myself if jeon jungkook isn't apart of my day?

it was like one minute he was always there with me every minute of every day and then the next he was just gone.

completely gone.

i honestly didn't notice how much i needed him until now and its only been two fucking weeks.

"sorry.. what did you want to order?" jungkook asked as he looked at his hands, avoiding eye contact at all costs. "nothing." i said and jungkook bit his lip.

"then why are you here?"

"jungkook. why are you avoiding me?" i asked and jungkook shrugged. "im not." he mumbled and i rolled my eyes.

"sure. then explain to me why i haven't seen you in two weeks." i said and jungkook looked down.

"ive been busy." jungkook said and i faked a laugh. "im sure you were. jungkook it was just a kiss, that's all. why are you avoiding me because of it? im sorry you kissed me and im sorry i gave you hickeys. what else do you want me to say?" i asked and jungkook shook his head, finally looking up at me.

"i didn't want you to say anything, okay? i didn't want to hear your opinion, i didn't want to hear you apologize, and i didn't want to hear you say it was just a kiss. i don't want you to say anything else so just leave."

my eyes widened as jungkook walked away to go deal with other customers.

the place was starting to get busy so i decided to just leave like jungkook wanted me to.

"tae, i was just heading to the bar! wanna get a drink with me?"

i turned my head to see jimin jogging towards me. i bit my lip and shrugged. why not? just cause jungkook doesn't want me there doesn't mean i can't get a drink with my friend.

"sure." i smiled and grabbed jimin's hand, pulling him towards the bar.

i took a seat in my regular spot and jimin sat beside me. he called jungkook over to take our orders and jungkook gave me a confused look but i ignored it.

"what can i get you guys?" jungkook asked quietly and jimin smiled. "just two beers for now." jimin said and jungkook nodded.

he gave us our beers and then walked away even though he had no other customers to tend to.

"you think kookie's okay?" jimin asked and i shrugged. "i'm sure he's fine." i mumbled and jimin raised an eyebrow at me. "what happened?" he asked and i rolled my eyes.

"nothing happened jimin. can we just not talk about him? why don't we talk about you? how could you still love me after almost two years of us being apart?" i asked and jimin blushed, shrugging his shoulders.

"i don't know... i just do. it just didn't feel right when yoongi asked me out but it always felt right with you." jimin said and i bit my lip.

i called jungkook over and he hesitantly came over to me.

"yes?" he asked and i sighed. "can i get a couple shots please?" i asked and jungkook hummed.

he set out a few shot glasses, filling them up to the top before sliding them over to me.

"thanks." i smiled slightly and quickly did the shots, jimin laughing as i made a weird face. "jimin, let's do them together." i said and jimin nodded.

"okay, fill us up kookie." jimin said and jungkook filled some more glasses, jimin and i taking turns doing the shots one by one until we were drunk.

jimin giggled after doing the last shot, pushing the glass away.

"tae, im so drunk." jimin laughed and i smiled. "i know. you don't live far from here, right?" i asked and jimin shook his head.

"great. lead the way my prince." i stood up and jimin giggled again, standing up and grabbing my hand.

"what are we gonna do when we get to my house?" jimin asked and i smirked. "i guess we'll just have to see—"

"guys! you didn't pay." jungkook yelled after us and i turned around, sighing as i pulled out my wallet. "how much?" i asked and jungkook pursed his lips.

"keep it simple. give me a hundred and then you can go sleep with jimin."

i looked up at jungkook and bit my lip.

"i wasn't—"

"don't lie to me taehyung. im not dumb. you were clearly about to go to his house and sleep with him." jungkook said and i took a deep breath.

"jungkook i can't even think straight right now because i'm so drunk. i can't stand up without feeling like im about to fall over and i know for a fact that me driving my car isn't going to happen so can you just cut me some slack? if you don't want me sleeping with him then you drive me home, although i really don't understand why you have a problem with it."

"i have a problem with it because i care about you and i don't want you to do something you'll regret." jungkook said and i rolled my eyes.

"so are you driving me home or not?" i asked and jungkook scoffed. "sure but go tell jimin you're not going home with him because you'd rather sit here on your ass until midnight." jungkook said, walking away as i sighed.

i told jimin he could go home and then i took a seat at the bar with my head resting on the bar.

"how many more hours until midnight?" i asked jungkook as he handed me a water.

"one, dumbass." jungkook mumbled and i smiled.

"i love you too."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
may be slow updates? but what else is new?

- got7shineediamonds ♡may be slow updates? but what else is new?

i purple u 💜
6.1.19