twenty two

- taehyung's pov

we were back in the city and it was kinda depressing.

i miss being all alone with jungkook but he said we could always go back when he has another break from work.

we were still just friends— not that i want that to change.

i like the way we are.

this is just different for me. i've never had sex with someone and stayed just friends afterwards.

jungkook is definitely one of a kind.

"tae! are you even listening to me?" jungkook asked, waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention. "um no but you can continue." i said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"why are you so distracted? you're never like this... we're always so engaged in our conversations." jungkook said with a small frown on his face.

i smiled and cupped his face in my hands, pressing our foreheads together.

"i'm sorry. i'm distracted because of you but i'm listening now." i said and jungkook sighed, placing his hands over mine.

"what's so distracting about me?" he asked and i shrugged. "i was just thinking about how different you are from everyone else."

jungkook raised an eyebrow and i chuckled. "like we kiss all the time and we've had sex yet you don't do anything to label us or change our label." i said and jungkook blushed.

"i-i don't think our label needs to be changed... we're best friends and we always will be no matter what we do with each other."

i smiled and ruffled jungkook's hair. "i have to work tomorrow." i said and jungkook hummed.

"i know. how long do you have to stay?" jungkook asked and i shrugged. "probably all day cause i heard i have lots to do. taking a break with you was fun but it put me behind at work." i said and jungkook pouted.

"im sorry." he mumbled and i chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist. "don't be, i can catch up." i said and jungkook smiled.

"do you think you'd still be able to catch up if you took the day off tomorrow?" jungkook asked and i shook my head.

"definitely not. i'd probably get fired by my extremely good looking boss." i said and jungkook rolled his eyes, pushing me away from him.

i giggled and stood up, stretching. "what should we do today? im bored." i asked and jungkook shrugged.

"ask your boss."

i laughed and walked over to the side of the bed that jungkook was laying on.

"i love you." i said as i poked his cheek.

jungkook smiled softly and sat up. "i guess i love you too. but we can't do anything cause i actually have to go to work today..." jungkook said and i pouted. "how come you didn't tell me?" i asked and he shrugged.

"dunno." he mumbled and stood up, going over to his closet to pick out something to wear.

"jimin's birthday party is in a couple days." i said, sitting down on his bed as he changed.

"yeah i know. i'm not getting drunk no matter what you say." jungkook said and i smiled. "that's okay. jimin gets the cutest guys to come to his parties, it's crazy. i've always wanted to hook up with—"

jungkook sent me a glare and i pursed my lips.

"what? i'm serious. they're really cute." i said and jungkook scoffed. "i don't care tae." he mumbled and i sighed.

"this year i'm single so im gonna have even more fun. going to parties when you're in a relationship sucks cause you never get to do anything fun." i said and jungkook huffed.

"what's kim taehyung's definition of fun?" jungkook asked and i smiled.

"getting super drunk and dancing without a care in the world and waking up beside someone you barely know the next morning is fun."

jungkook shook his head and fixed his shirt.

"i don't understand you." he said and i stood up, walking over to jungkook and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"maybe someday you will." i said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"hopefully not." he pushed me away and grabbed a pair of shoes from his collection.

"come on kook, you're not mad at me are you?" i asked and jungkook shook his head as he tied his shoelaces. "nope. why would i be? you're single and you can do whatever you want. that has nothing to do with me." he said and i sighed, ignoring what he said.

it was really starting to annoy me... jungkook gets jealous and then he gets mad at me and we stop talking.

i care about him a lot and i love spending time with him so when this happens it annoys me.

jungkook stood up and walked towards the door but before he could leave i grabbed his hand.

"jungkook stop." i said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "stop what?" jungkook asked.

"stop doing that. stop getting mad at me because you get jealous. its not my fault that you get jealous so easily so why do you get mad at me everytime?"

"i don't know, okay? there's something i haven't told you and i don't think i ever will. i just can't and it annoys me and i'm sorry."

i looked down at jungkook as he looked up at me. i leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"you're so annoying but i love you so much." i said and jungkook blushed, pulling me into a hug. "i love you too, now i have to go to work." he pulled away and i nodded.

"can i come too?" i asked and jungkook shrugged. "if you want but you can't distract me like you usually do." jungkook said and i giggled.

"what? me distracting you? i would never." i said and jungkook chuckled, pulling me downstairs with him.

"you do it all the time kim taehyung." jungkook said and i hummed as we both got in his car. "okay, i'll admit to it but i only do it cause—"

"cause you love me."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
i believe this story only has 27 chapters 😶

- got7shineediamonds ♡i believe this story only has 27 chapters 😶

okay but jin was the cutest lil boy u w u 6

6.11.19