nineteen

- taehyung's pov

"jungkook!"

"what!?" jungkook yelled back from the shower.

i was just laying on my bed waiting for him to finish up.

"i love you!" i yelled and heard jungkook laugh. "i love you too!" he yelled and i smiled.

we've been telling each other that a lot lately. i say it when he goes to work or when i go to work or when we call each other. i don't know.. i think it's really cute.

i've never told anyone i loved them before because i've never truly loved someone. only jungkook.

but as a friend...

"taehyung!" jungkook yelled and i smiled, expecting him to say i love you again. "what!?" i yelled back and frowned at his response.

"can you get me a towel!? there aren't anymore in here." he said and i pouted in slight disappointment.

i got up and walked to the bathroom across the hall to grab a towel before making my way back to my room. i walked over to the bathroom door and knocked softly.

jungkook cracked the door open and smiled at me.

"thanks— what's that face for?" jungkook raised an eyebrow at my facial expression and i shrugged. "i thought you were gonna say i love you again." i mumbled and jungkook chuckled.

"tae, we just said it." he said as he wrapped the towel around his waist. "i know.. just get dressed already so we can do something, im bored." i said and jungkook nodded, closing the door.

i laid back down on my bed and sighed, closing my eyes as i waited for jungkook yet again.

seconds later the bathroom door opened and the sound of his feet padding against the floor got louder as he got closer to me.

and then he jumped on top of me.

"fuck kookie." i groaned as jungkook giggled. "sorry, just really wanted to cuddle with you." jungkook smiled and i rolled my eyes as he snuggled close to me.

"is that really what you want to do?" i asked and jungkook shrugged. "maybe, what do you want to do?" jungkook asked and i bit my lip.

"let's go somewhere." i said and jungkook pouted, cuddling ever closer to me. "somewhere we can cuddle?" he asked with the cutest pout on his lips that made me chuckle.

"can we cuddle at our friends house?" i asked and jungkook perked up. "jin hyung's and i can make him cook something too." he said and i smiled.

"okay, let's go then." i sat up after jungkook got off of me.

we got our shoes on and then left my house, driving to seokjin's to bother him like the good friends we are.

"hyung!" jungkook yelled as we entered seokjin's place without knocking because jungkook said it was fine.

"jungkook? joonie my baby is here." we heard jin say and then he popped into the living room. "im here too." i said and seokjin smiled.

"joon and i were making cookies but we're just about to put them in the oven. do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?"

jungkook and i nodded while we plopped down on the couch next to each other.

jin went back in the kitchen and helped namjoon before they came and sat with us in the living room. we all decided on a movie and then sat quietly as it started.

before seokjin broke the silence.

"oh my god. we were reading an article the other day and i swear there were two guys kissing that looked exactly like you two." seokjin said and jungkook and i started laughing.

"it is us." i said and seokjin gasped, giving us a confused look. "i thought you said you weren't dating?" seokjin asked and jungkook shook his head.

"we aren't. the kid who wrote it thought we were and we just played along. was the article good?" jungkook asked and namjoon nodded.

"it was really good. i'm surprised he's just a kid. and the picture is cute." namjoon said and i smiled. "isn't it? we asked for a copy and the kid gave us like a hundred." i said and jungkook hummed.

"jeez, what are you gonna do with them?" seokjin asked and jungkook giggled. "he hung some up in his house and i put some in my room." jungkook said and seokjin wiggled his eyebrows.

"are you two sure you aren't dating?" he asked.

jungkook looked up at me and i looked down at him. we both laughed and shook our heads.

"he's not my type." jungkook said and i pinched his nose. "you're not my type either. i like cute guys."

jungkook gasped and smacked my chest.

"you call me cute all the time! are you saying you lie to me?" jungkook asked and i chuckled, shaking my head. "i never said that." i said and jungkook pouted.

"you're so cute." i whispered and jungkook smiled, resting his head on my shoulder as he put his eyes on the tv.

i wrapped my arm around jungkook's waist and let him cuddle into my side like he usually does when we watch movies. jungkook just curls up on the couch and cuddles as close to me as possible.

"cookies are done." namjoon said moments later as he set a plate full of cookies on the coffee table.

i smiled and thanked them. i looked down to see jungkook who was sleeping and i frowned.

"jungkook." i mumbled, shaking him slightly. "kookie the cookies are done." i said and jungkook hummed, burying his head in my chest.

"kookieeee-"

jungkook lifted his head up and latched his lips onto mine to shut me up, which definitely worked.

i didn't know whether i should kiss back or pull away cause our friends were watching.

i just waited until jungkook pulled away.

"shh." he whispered and then placed his head back where it was before.

my eyes widened slightly as i looked at jungkook who just went back to sleep after kissing me. i looked over at seokjin and namjoon and they both had smirks on their faces.

i just ignored them and continued to watch the movie that no one was paying attention to.

why did jungkook kiss me?

- got7shineediamonds ♡
i need to catch up on all these vlives recently
and tae finally posted on twitter!!! 💜

- got7shineediamonds ♡i need to catch up on all these vlives recently and tae finally posted on twitter!!! 💜

6.8.19