four

- taehyung's pov

"is it true that, no matter what a guy does, you'll still leave?" jungkook asked as he sat across from me.

we were currently at the park, having a cute little picnic to take advantage of the nice weather.

"depends on the circumstances but usually that's the case." i said and jungkook smiled.

jungkook popped a grape into his mouth as he looked around at our surroundings.

"would you leave me if we dated?" he asked and i chuckled, laying down and closing my eyes. "id give it time but if i knew i wasn't falling for you then id leave." i said as i put my arm over my eyes to shield the sun from burning through my eyelids.

"how do you leave your boyfriends?" jungkook asked and i hummed, shrugging my shoulders. "well ive broken up with guys plenty of ways. ive broken up with a guy through a text, ive done it face to face, ive called a guy and broken up with him over the phone, ive cheated, ive basically done it all jungkook." i said and jungkook sighed.

"you know the first time you told me you cheated i thought you were such a dick. i mean i still sorta think that. i mean i understand you get bored and shit but when someone cheats, it hurts a lot." jungkook said and i nodded. "i know. i was drunk." i said and jungkook snorted.

"if you cheated on me and told me you were drunk when you did it i would beat your ass. its a bullshit excuse, that's what it is. also, i thought you said you've never gotten drunk before?"

i turned onto my side and looked over at jungkook.

"i lied but have you been cheated on before darling?" i asked and jungkook looked down. "well no but i understand how people feel." jungkook said and i smiled, patting his thigh.

"maybe someday you'll really understand although i think your understanding is pretty accurate. i just think you're very passionate about the topic of relationships."

jungkook nodded and bit his lip. "i wanna be a writer taehyung. i like to ask people questions and i like to hear what they have to say and ive learned a lot by doing so. it won't be easy but i don't mind." jungkook said and i smiled.

"you want to write romantic books, don't you?" i asked and jungkook hummed.

"ive always been interested in that kind of stuff. meeting you inspired me to actually do it."

i cooed and squeezed jungkook's thigh lightly. "that's sweet." i smiled softly.

jungkook shrugged and placed his hand on top of mine. "what do you want to do taehyung?" jungkook asked and i pursed my lips.

"well im out of time to decide now. i just work at an office and get paid a decent amount of money." i mumbled and jungkook intertwined our fingers.

"its not too late tae, you're only twenty two. if it was too late then half the world would have an office job."

i shrugged and closed my eyes again, resting my head on his lap.

"i don't know kook." i mumbled and jungkook let out an exasperated sigh.

"okay! which would you prefer, business or arts?" jungkook asked and i bit my lip. "arts i guess." i said and jungkook hummed.

"can you draw?" jungkook asked and i chuckled softly, shaking my head. "nope."

"can you play an instrument?" jungkook asked and i sat up quickly. "lots actually." i said and jungkook giggled, pinching my cheeks which caused me to smile.

"there's a music room in my house that hasn't been used in years."

i laughed slightly and shook my head, leaning my forehead against jungkook's.

"i don't know... what am i going to do kook?" i asked and jungkook smiled softly, cupping my face in his hands.

"i don't know but we'll figure that out, i promise." jungkook said and i smiled. "thanks."

"no problem." jungkook pushed me away and i fell back onto the blanket.

"jungkook can i have a strawberry?" i asked and jungkook chuckled. "yeah, get it yourself." he said and i pouted.

"why should i get it when you can get it for me?" i asked and jungkook sighed. "fine." he mumbled and i smiled.

suddenly jungkook climbed on top of me and propped his elbows up on either side of my head. i raised my eyebrows and smirked at him.

"woah kookie.. a little intimate for the place we're in, don't you think?" i asked and jungkook rolled his eyes. "i don't think so." jungkook said and i chuckled.

he placed the strawberry by my lips and i took a bite, winking at him as i did.

"you're so sexual sometimes." jungkook said and i raised an eyebrow. "oh im sexual sometimes? who chose this position, me or you?" i asked and jungkook scoffed.

"so what? you were the one who wanted me to give you a strawberry." jungkook defended himself and i smirked.

"yeah well i didn't ask you to feed it to me." i said and jungkook blushed, looking down.

i chuckled and lifted jungkook's face up so we could make eye contact once again.

"im just teasing you kook." i said and jungkook smiled softly, poking my nose. "you have little moles everywhere." jungkook giggled and i smiled.

"yeah, so do you." i said as i ran my thumb over the one under his bottom lip.

jungkook's eyebrows furrowed slightly as our faces grew closer and closer but before anything happened jungkook's phone started ringing.

he jumped away and quickly answered the call.

"hello?" jungkook asked and i sat up, grabbing all the trash and throwing it away in a bin nearby.

"im just out with a friend..." jungkook said and i started folding up the blanket, putting it away in the picnic basket afterwards.

"yeah i'll be there as soon as possible... bye dad, love you too."

jungkook ended the call and looked at me with a confused look.

"why'd you wrap everything up?" he asked and i shrugged. "cause you have somewhere to be." i said and jungkook bit his lip.

"but you didn't know that." jungkook said and i smiled.

"maybe im tired of being with you." i joked and jungkook scoffed, flicking my arm. "don't get bored of me just yet." jungkook said and i smirked.

"oh i could never."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
how cute ☺️
5.12.19