twenty one

- taehyung's pov

i woke up to the sun shining bright against my closed eye lids.

i groaned and slowly sat up, squinting as i studied my surroundings. i realized where i was and smiled softly, looking down to see a sleeping jungkook with messy hair.

i got up and put on a pair of boxers, making my way over to the bathroom so i could wash up.

after i did that, i brushed my teeth and searched for some clean clothes to put on.

i walked over to to the door across from the bathroom and smiled when i saw it was a closet.

it was a walk in closet and it was amazing. i quickly threw on a pair of boxers and a white t shirt before making my way back to the bed.

jungkook was just waking up and i smiled softly, sitting down on the bed next to him.

jungkook looked up at me and smiled shyly, blushing slightly as he rested his head in my lap.

"good morning." i said and jungkook hummed. "g'morning." he whispered and i chuckled. "you should go shower." i said and jungkook sighed.

"mkay." he sat up and looked at me, probably waiting for me to leave.

"what kook? i've seen—"

"tae just go~" jungkook whined and i smiled, pecking his cheek. "fine." i mumbled and got up, walking towards the door.

"you're beautiful!" i yelled as i left the room and i heard jungkook laugh. "shut up!"

i giggled as i made my way all the way downstairs and into the kitchen that was, by far, the biggest kitchen i've ever seen.

i found pancake mix and decided to make pancakes for jungkook and i.

i haven't had pancakes in awhile... the last time was probably when i lived in daegu with my parents.

"oh so you're a chef now?" jungkook asked and i smiled, shaking my head. "no but i figured i couldn't burn the house down cause most of it is glass." i said and jungkook chuckled.

"yeah but there's furniture that's flammable." jungkook said as he hopped up on the counter.

"true." i giggled as i finished making the pancakes.

jungkook got out two plates and i neatly placed the pancakes on them. "where's the syrup?" i asked and jungkook shrugged.

"a true chef knows their kitchen." jungkook smiled and i playfully rolled my eyes. "good thing im not a true chef." i said and jungkook giggled.

"its in that cupboard." jungkook pointed to a cupboard and i grabbed the syrup, giving it to jungkook so he could use it first.

jungkook thanked me and i hummed, sitting down next to him after grabbing us forks.

we ate in silence and once we finished i washed our dishes.

"tae you wanna go sit on the beach?" jungkook asked and i hummed after i turned off the water to the sink.

"should we go get changed?" i asked as jungkook hugged me. "no? no one is here to see us." he said and i smiled.

"you're right." i said and jungkook smiled. "of course i am, i'm always right." jungkook giggled.

"i'm gonna go grab a blanket and some towels to lay on the beach. you can pick a spot."

jungkook pecked my cheek and then went to go get what he wanted to get. i started walking towards the water, picking a spot right in the middle of everything.

it didn't take long for jungkook to join me and he laid out the thin blanket on the sand, placing the towels on top.

"didn't you say you like to skinny dip?" jungkook asked as we walked toward the water hand in hand.

"i do... when im drunk and alone." i chuckled and jungkook smiled, swinging our hands back and forth.

"why not now?" jungkook asked as we walked further and further into the water.

"cause you're here." i said and jungkook stopped walking once the water was past our waists. "yeah but the water is dark and i can't see anything." jungkook said and i smiled.

"do you just wanna see me naked again?" i asked and jungkook blushed, smacking my chest. "absolutely not." he scoffed and i laughed.

"i'll only do it if you do it too." i said and jungkook bit his lip. "okay."

my eyes widened when jungkook agreed. i didn't think he'd really want to at all but here we are.

"are you sure?" i asked and jungkook nodded, pulling off his shirt with a smile on his face. i chuckled and took mine off, slipping my boxers off too.

since we weren't far from the beach i just threw the clothes and luckily made it on the sand.

jungkook handed me his shirt and i waited for him to take his boxers off too but he didn't.

"i wasn't wearing anything else but that shirt." he mumbled and i smirked, throwing it onto the sand.

"don't lie." i said and reached under the water but jungkook swatted my hand away. "im serious tae, i promise." jungkook said and i hummed, not really believing him.

"okay i believe you." i mumbled and swam deeper into the water.

"tae don't go too far, i get scared." jungkook said and i held out my hand. jungkook hesitantly grabbed onto it and i pulled him close to me, our bodies touching.

"what's so scary?" i asked and jungkook frowned. "everything. there could be sharks." jungkook said and i smiled.

"there could be but i won't let anything happen to you." i said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"if a shark really was in the water, you wouldn't be able to do anything." jungkook said and i shrugged. "so what? i still made you feel a little safer, didn't i?" i asked and jungkook pursed his lips.

"yeah kinda." he mumbled and i smiled.

"you're so cute." i said and jungkook huffed. "i wanna get out, carry me to the blanket please." jungkook said and i picked him up, holding onto his bare thighs to keep him up.

"hm, you really aren't wearing underwear." i mumbled and jungkook flicked the back of my head.

"told you so."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
i love how weird this book is lmao 🤪

- got7shineediamonds ♡i love how weird this book is lmao 🤪

6.11.19