thirteen

- taehyung's pov

but i was immediately pushed away.

"dude, you can't kiss me just cause you're upset with jungkook." hoseok said and i groaned, leaning my head back and covering my face with my hands.

"god this is so fucking annoying." i whispered and wiped at my eyes. "am i seriously crying?" i asked myself and hoseok chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"these are frustrated tears hoseok, nothing else." i said and hoseok snorted, not believing me in the slightest.

"yeah okay." he said and patted my shoulder. "why don't you go talk to him?" hoseok asked and i shook my head.

"no, i'm definitely not doing that. im going to the bar." i stood up and left, wiping my eyes again while taking a deep breath.

it took me a lot longer to get to the bar considering it was on the other side of town. nonetheless, i got there and sat in my normal spot, not ordering anything when the bartender asked if i wanted anything.

i just wanted to sit there.

id actually love to be wrapped up in my blankets right now but that can't happen due to the fact that i was kicked out of my own house.

"taehyung? is that you?"

i looked up to see an old friend of mine, kim minjae.

"oh... minjae, hey." i said and he smiled. "hey, its been awhile." minjae said and i nodded. "the last time we saw each other it was at a graduation party or something." i said and minjae chuckled, nodding his head as he sat beside me.

"yeah... that party was insane." he said and i smiled. "yeah it was." i said and minjae smiled.

"so what's the most popular kim been up to?" minjae asked and i shrugged. "a lot of shit, you?" i said and minjae hummed.

"not surprised. ive just been going to school, taking acting classes." minjae said and i clapped my hands together. "that's right! you were in like every school play. i remember that." i laughed and minjae blushed, nodding.

"wow, that's embarrassing but yeah." he said and i smiled, shaking my head. "no, its okay, you were good. you were probably the best romeo ive ever seen." i said and minjae giggled.

"that was so awkward. kissing a girl, i mean. she was nice but she confessed to me afterwards and i had no clue what to do." minjae said and i chuckled.

"yeah i remember you freaking out so you told her that you were dating me and then she left you alone." i said and we both laughed.

minjae smiled and shook his head. "high school was fun." he said and i nodded.

"it was... now life is hard." i said and minjae jutted out his bottom lip dramatically. "what's got kim taehyung so down?" minjae asked and i shook my head.

"its nothing." i mumbled.

minjae rolled his eyes and poked my shoulder. "don't lie, what is it?" he asked and i sighed, running my hands through my hair a couple times.

"my friend and i got in a fight and it was over something really dumb." i said and minjae bit his lip.

"is this friend a boyfriend?" minjae asked and i shook my head. "no we're just really close." i said and minjae hummed.

"hyung you can go home, your shift ends in ten minutes anyway." i looked up when i heard a familiar voice but i must've been imagining it because jungkook wasn't anywhere.

i sighed and looked at minjae.

"does he work here?" minjae chuckled and i nodded. "we met here but i used to come here way before we met so don't think im here just to be sad and shit." i said and minjae laughed.

"then what are you here for? you didn't order anything." minjae asked and i shrugged. "just a place to be." i said and he smiled.

"well it was nice seeing you. hopefully we'll see each other soon." minjae stood up and i nodded.

"see you." i mumbled and then he left.

a few minutes passed and i felt arms wrap around me from behind, the same person burying their face in my neck.

"m'sorry tae." jungkook whispered and i bit my lip, turning around so that we could face each other.

i quickly pulled jungkook into a hug making him fall onto my lap.

he let out a tiny giggle while nuzzling his face into my neck which resulted in a huge smile forming on my face.

"apology accepted." i said and jungkook pulled away slightly so we could look at each other. "are you just saying that so you can go back home?" jungkook asked and i shook my head.

"no im saying that so we can go back and cuddle." i said and jungkook sighed. "id love to tae but i gotta work." jungkook said and i pouted, letting go of the hold i had on his waist so he could stand up.

jungkook walked around to the other side of the bar and leaned against it.

"do you have to?" i asked and jungkook nodded. "sadly. anyway, who was that guy you were talking to?" jungkook asked and i smiled, winking.

"why do you wanna know?" i asked and jungkook rolled his eyes. "because i get jealous easily now tell me." jungkook said and i giggled.

"his names kim minjae, he's an old friend of mine. we actually went to high school together." i said and jungkook hummed.

"does he like you or something?" jungkook asked and i shook my head, laughing quietly.

"no he doesn't, we were just good friends." i said and jungkook nodded. "not as good as us?" jungkook asked and i smiled.

"no, i never kissed him." i said and jungkook smiled, flicking my nose.

"that wasn't what i asked you." jungkook said and i shrugged, giggling softly. "close enough." i said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"let me go do my job really quick and then i'll come back." jungkook said and i nodded, blowing him a kiss as he walked away which made him blush.

my phone then started going off and i answered without looking at who was calling me.

"hello?"

"tae, yoongi just asked me out but..." jimin mumbled and i raised an eyebrow. "but what? what are you doing? say yes already!" i said.

"tae, i can't." jimin said and i raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"what? why not? i thought you liked him." i asked as jungkook walked back to stand in front of me.

he raised an eyebrow at me and i held up a finger when jimin started talking.

"i think im still in love with you."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
double update cause i'm bored and it's late and i have nothing better to do 🙃💜

- got7shineediamonds ♡double update cause i'm bored and it's late and i have nothing better to do 🙃💜

5.29.19