fourteen

- taehyung's pov

"he said what!?" jungkook asked and i nodded, biting my lip.

its been a couple days since jimin called me at the bar and we haven't talked since. i didn't know what to do after he said that so i just said i had to go and hung up.

and im just now telling jungkook all this.

"he said he's still in love with me. that's why he didn't say yes to yoongi when he asked him out." i said and jungkook scoffed.

"i mean its been like two years since you guys dated.. how long will it take for him to get over you?" jungkook asked with an annoyed look on his face and i smirked, shrugging my shoulders and leaning against him.

"don't get jealous kookie~ ive changed but i still don't love him like that."

jungkook pouted and snuggled even closer to me. "i don't know why i get jealous..." he mumbled and i chuckled.

"maybe you like me." i said and jungkook snorted. "in your dreams." jungkook said and i laughed.

"how'd you know?" i asked and jungkook gave me a confused look. "what do you mean?" jungkook asked and i smiled, winking at him playfully. "how'd you know you're in my dreams?" i said and jungkook smacked my chest.

"you're so annoying." jungkook said and i giggled. "am i really?" i asked, hovering over jungkook on my bed.

jungkook nodded and i hummed.

"are you ticklish jeon jungkook?" i asked and jungkook's eyes widened. "um— no! definitely not." he said quickly and i chuckled. "yeah? you're very convincing." i said and started tickling him.

jungkook squealed and pushed me away, running out of my room as fast as he could. i laughed and ran after him.

he was extremely fast and somehow knew my house better than i did so it wasn't long before i lost him.

"jungkook! i promise i won't tickle you!" i yelled and heard jungkook giggled.

"tae, i'm up here." jungkook said and i looked up to see jungkook on the little balcony that connected to stairs the all the bedrooms and stuff.

i smiled. "stay there." i said and ran towards the stairs, quickly running up them but frowning when i didn't see jungkook.

"kookie! where are you?" i asked and heard jungkook's giggle again.

honestly it was starting to freak me out cause it reminded me of the scary movies yoongi forced me to watch when we were together.

anyway, i pushed that thought aside and looked inside the rooms for jungkook.

he wasn't in any until i walked up to a room that had the door closed which was strange cause i tend to never close doors, especially if im really lazy that day.

which is like everday...

i pushed open the door and smiled when i saw a big lump under the covers on the bed.

the bed also look extremely comfortable and i was definitely contemplating on making it my room.

not that my bed is uncomfortable.

regardless i walked over to the bed and climbed on top of jungkook, slowly pulling down the covers to reveal a smiling boy.

"i know your house better than you do." jungkook giggled and i smiled. "i know. im still getting used to it." i mumbled and brought my left hand up to push jungkook's hair out of his eyes.

jungkook's smile faded but not in a bad way— at least i don't think. he leaned up and pressed his forehead against mine, his eyes sparkling as our eyes locked.

"did you dream about this?" jungkook whispered and i smiled softly. "i don't need to cause its already happening." i whispered back and let him press our lips together.

jungkook's hands came up to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss as he parted his lips.

i slipped my tongue passed his lips as he kicked the blanket off his body so our bodies could be closer.

i pulled away, trailing kisses across his jaw and down his neck nipping softly at his skin making him whimper quietly. jungkook tangled his hands in my hair as i sucked harder on his neck.

he moaned softly and pulled at my hair lightly making me groan.

i continued marking his neck until jungkook kissed me again. i kissed back and pulled at his shirt, wanting to take it off.

jungkook pulled away and then his eyes widened, pushing his shirt down.

i furrowed my eyebrows as jungkook pushed me away. he stood up and quickly left before i could even form one sentence in my head.

what the fuck just happened?

i looked down at the bed and bit my lip, running a hand through my hair.

i mean we kissed... but we've done that before and nothing was different afterwards. this time it was just more intense...

okay, it was a lot more intense.

"fuck." i groaned and plopped face first on the fluffy mattress.

i pulled one of the pillows into a hug and held it close to my chest, burying my face in the ball of fluff.

it was quiet until i heard the faint sound of my phone going off downstairs.

i groaned and quickly ran downstairs to answer it before it stopped ringing. luckily i got there just in time and was surprised it was seokjin hyung who was calling me.

"hey hyung, what's up?" i asked. "what did you do to my child? he's calling namjoon and practically freaking out." seokjin said and i raised an eyebrow.

"you have a child? um... congrats?" i mumbled and seokjin groaned. "no you idiot! i'm talking about jungkook!"

i sighed and rubbed my eyes with my free hand. "i doubt he's freaking out. jungkook is calm like 24/7." i said and then heard someone yell in the background.

"jin hyung!" jungkook yelled and seokjin huffed. "i have to go. you clearly don't know jungkook like i do." seokjin said and ended the call.

i frowned and sat down on the couch, putting my phone back on the coffee table.

i know jungkook better than anyone i know and that is 100% a fact.

- got7shineediamonds ♡
drama 🤠

- got7shineediamonds ♡drama 🤠

5.29.19