sixteen

- taehyung's pov

i woke up to a killer headache the next morning, as expected, but at least i didn't wake up next to jimin... thanks to jungkook.

speaking of jungkook, im currently at his house in his room.

i sat up and smiled softly when i saw the glass of water and pills on the nightstand beside his bed.

he really does care about me.

i quickly took the pills and then stood up to use the bathroom.

after brushing my teeth and borrowing some of jungkook's clothes, i fixed the bed and then went downstairs where i assumed jungkook was.

"so your dad would kill you if you brought a drunk twenty one year old home but now that im twenty three it's okay?" i asked and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"you're my boyfriend, remember?" jungkook mumbled and i snapped my fingers.

"that's right." i said as i sat beside him.

"all joking aside, thank you kook. i was being really stupid yesterday and i regret it." i said and jungkook nodded.

"i know." jungkook mumbled and i smiled.

"okay anyway! it's your turn to explain yourself." i said and jungkook bit his lip. "can't we just forget it ever happened and go back to how we were before?" jungkook asked and i sighed.

anything to get him back in my every day life.

"sure. but! since it's getting warmer outside, i demand a picnic." i said and jungkook raised an eyebrow at me.

"taehyung, you weren't supposed to give in so easily, i was gonna explain eventually but you just gave up." jungkook said and i shrugged. "you don't have to... i just don't want to go another two weeks without you." i said and jungkook smiled softly.

"okay... i'll tell you some other time. but was it really only two weeks? it felt like forever." jungkook mumbled and i nodded with a smile on my face. "yeah i counted the days."

jungkook blushed and giggled. "you did? why?" jungkook asked and i shrugged.

"cause i missed you kookie." i smiled and jungkook smiled back. "well i missed you too but i guess i was too depressed to count the days." jungkook said and i chuckled.

"we're both pathetic. that's great." i said and jungkook laughed. "i don't think we're pathetic, i think it's normal to miss someone you're used to being with all the time." jungkook said and i hummed.

"why are we always with each other?" i asked and jungkook smiled. "cause we can't be without each other." he said dramatically and i laughed.

"that might be true." i said and jungkook shrugged. "duh, why would i say it if it wasn't true?"

i giggled and rested my head on jungkook's shoulder.

"you think i should call jimin and apologize?" i asked and jungkook shook his head, biting his lip. "no, why would you need to apologize?" jungkook asked and i rolled my eyes.

"i don't need a jealous answer.. i need a real answer." i said and jungkook pouted. "i'm not jealous." he mumbled and i smiled.

"jungkook are you a virgin?" i asked and jungkook blushed, nodding his head slowly.

"are you gonna wait till you get married to have sex?" i asked and jungkook shook his head. "definitely not... im just gonna wait for the right time. i don't wanna be stupid about it." jungkook said and i hummed.

"hoseok was my first—"

"don't care." jungkook cut me off and i couldn't help but laugh. "kookie~ i was gonna tell you a story." i whined and jungkook shrugged.

"tell someone who wants to hear it." jungkook said and i smiled. "you're so cute." i giggled and jungkook blushed.

"i know." he said and i sighed.

"what do you wanna talk about?" i asked and jungkook gasped. "did kim taehyung run out of things to blab on and on about?" jungkook asked, seeming shocked.

i rolled my eyes. "no i was being nice and letting you choose the topic you dipshit." i said and jungkook chuckled.

"well my dad is letting me take a vacation from work so—"

"really!? that's great." i smiled and jungkook pursed his lips. "but," he said and i groaned.

"but what?" i asked and jungkook smiled. "but nothing, i just wanted to see your reaction." jungkook giggled and i flicked his nose.

"i hate you." i mumbled and jungkook chuckled. "i hate you more."

suddenly the front door opened and jungkook's dad walked in with a briefcase, looking rather formal as usual.

"oh, sorry to interrupt. good afternoon you two." mr. jeon smiled politely and i smiled back, waving slightly.

"does your dad know my name?" i whispered to jungkook and he shook his head.

i sighed quietly and stood up, walking over to his dad and bowing slightly.

"im kim taehyung, sorry i didn't introduce myself before." i said and shook his dads hand. "no problem. you can just call me mr. jeon."

i nodded and smiled. "dad really? mr. jeon?" jungkook asked as he stood beside me.

"sir?" jungkook's dad asked and jungkook shook his head. "how about your name?" jungkook asked and i shook my head.

"mr. jeon is fine, even sir. i don't want to be disrespectful." i said and jungkook sighed. "okay." he said and his dad smiled.

"great. well, maybe we can have dinner some time." mr. jeon said and i nodded again.

"tae and i will be upstairs." jungkook said and pulled me upstairs and into his room. "what was that for? your dad and i were getting along." i said and jungkook scrunched his nose up.

"its awkward tae." jungkook plopped down on his bed and i plopped down beside him. "its only awkward if you make it awkward."

"stop trying to sound smart." jungkook mumbled and i turned on my side to face him. "i am smart." i said and jungkook chuckled.

i raised an eyebrow and poked his cheek. "why are you laughing?" i asked and jungkook smiled.

"cause you're cute."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
i need to stop staying up so late *sigh*
my birthday is in 14 days notthatyoucarebutyeah :)

- got7shineediamonds ♡i need to stop staying up so late *sigh*my birthday is in 14 days notthatyoucarebutyeah :)

6.3.19