twenty six

- taehyung's pov

"do you think fish yawn? like they get tired too, right?"

i sighed as i continued texting jimin about his problems with yoongi hyung.

"i'm sure they do kook." i said and jungkook pouted. "you've been texting jimin all day taehyung. i'm sure his problems with yoongi aren't that bad." jungkook said and i shrugged.

i set my phone down and turned to face jungkook.

"do you think it's possible for a fish to drown?" i asked which made him smile because i was finally paying attention to him.

"no silly. they can breathe under water." jungkook said and i hummed. "yeah but humans choke on air sometimes so—"

"humans choke on dick."

"speak for yourself jungkook."

jungkook gasped and smacked my arm which made me laugh.

"kidding love." i pulled him close and pecked his cheek softly.

"i love you." i whispered and jungkook blushed. "i love you too you softy." he giggled and i smiled.

"only when it comes to you."

jungkook rolled his eyes playfully and stood up, pulling me up with him. "i wanna do something today since you have to work all week." he pouted slightly and i chuckled.

"what do you wanna do then?" i asked and jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "i dunno. why don't we hang out with some of our friends? maybe jimin just needs to forget about yoongi for a bit." jungkook said as he pulled me into the garage.

i raised an eyebrow at jungkook as we got into the lamborghini. "you want to hang out with jimin?" i asked and jungkook nodded.

"yes. if we're going to be together then your friends should be my friends too, right?"

i hummed, nodding slightly.

"i guess so... let me call him."

i called jimin and he answer quicker than i thought he would've which was nice.

"hey chim, jungkook and i were wondering if you wanted to hang out." i said. "actually i'm at seokjin's and namjoon's—"

"IT'S SEOKJIN HYUNG'S ACTUALLY!"

"sorry seokjin hyung's. we were about to watch a film if you and jungkook want to join." jimin said and i laughed quietly. "yeah of course. i'll call hoseok too then."

"yeah he might answer if he's not at a bar drunk right now." jimin giggled and i smiled. "true. we'll see you soon then." i said and jimin hummed.

"see you." jimin said and hung up.

jungkook looked at me with an eyebrow raised and i smiled. "to seokjin's we go." i said and jungkook sighed, changing directions in order to go to seokjin's.

"i'm gonna call hoseok now."

i pressed in hoseok's number and waited for him to pick up which didn't take long.

surprisingly.

"hey hottie, what's up?" hoseok asked and i smiled. "seokjin hyung and namjoon hyung are playing a film at their house and jimin's already there. we were wondering if you'd want to come over too?" i asked.

"sure i'll ask yoongi so you don't have to call him, bye."

before i could tell how bad of an idea that is he hung up and i cursed.

"what's wrong?" jungkook asked as he pulled into the driveway. "hoseok is coming but he's calling yoongi too." i said and jungkook sighed.

"who's idea was it to do something?" jungkook asked and i laughed slightly.

"baby it was your idea." i said and jungkook smiled, leaning in and pecking my lips. "so what? lets go inside now."

jungkook got out of the car and pulled me into the house and to the living room.

"there's my child~!" seokjin sang which made jungkook blush. "shut up hyung. i'm not your child." jungkook said which made seokjin gasp.

"oh my god the day has come! NAMJOON THE DAY HAS COME." seokjin yelled and namjoon quickly ran into the room. "what day!?" he asked with wide eyes and i giggled as i sat next to jimin.

"HE'S LEAVING US! HE'S GONNA GET MARRIED AND SHIT AND HE'S GONNA NEGLECT HIS PARENTS." seokjin fake sobbed as he hugged namjoon.

"hyung, chill out. i still love you. taehyung scoot over i don't want you that close to jimin." jungkook said and i rolled my eyes. "just cause we're together now doesn't mean you can control me." i said, leaning on jimin which made jungkook glare at me.

"move." he said and i sighed, moving over just for him to sit on my lap.

"you're together now?" namjoon asked and i nodded. "took awhile with his complicated ass but finally we're a thing." i said and jungkook smiled.

"can i tell taehyung something jungkook or am i not allowed to get that close to his ear?" jimin asked and jungkook sighed. "go ahead."

i smiled as jimin leaned close to my ear, cupping his hands around the sides.

"i told you this before and i'm gonna tell you again. if you break his heart i will murder you, kay? he's different and i know you love him."

jimin pulled away and i nodded. "i won't chimmie, i promise." i said and jimin hummed.

suddenly the door opened and hoseok and yoongi made a grand entrance. well... hoseok did.

"SO WHAT MOVIE ARE WE WATCHING?" hoseok asked, jimin gasping quietly next to me. "i'm sorry jiminie. hoseok said he was bringing him before i could tell him not to. just ignore him for now, alright?" i asked and jimin nodded, looking down at his lap.

"let's watch coco. i heard it's really cute." yoongi said and seokjin nodded. "oh my god it is. i'd gladly watch it again." seokjin quickly put in the movie and shut all the lights off.

we all sat quietly, watching the movie. seokjin would sniff every once in awhile because he was crying due to the sad parts the movie had previously showed.

"taehyung."

i looked up at jungkook with my eyebrows raised slightly.

"yeah?"

"the colors of the movie are making you look even more breathtaking." jungkook whispered and i smiled.

"i love you so much jungkook. i promise i'm never gonna leave you." i whispered and pecked his lips softly.

"i love you too taehyung."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
awww thenextchapteristhelastchapter oops

- got7shineediamonds ♡awww thenextchapteristhelastchapter oops

6.17.19