ten

- taehyung's pov

"so how come you stopped dating after i got back from america?"

"hm... i don't know. we hang out so often i just don't have the time i guess. plus you'd probably get jealous."

i snickered and jungkook flicked my nose.

"i would not." he defended himself and i rolled my eyes. "you're saying that if i called hoseok right now and asked him out on a date you wouldn't have a problem with it?" i asked and jungkook sighed, pouting slightly.

"i definitely would. anyway! i thought your answer to my question would be different."

i raised an eyebrow and sat up on my bed slightly. "how so?" i asked and jungkook shrugged.

"i thought you'd say something like hanging out with me is better than dating or whatever." jungkook said and i giggled. "that's cute that you think that. truly dating is way better—"

"yah!" jungkook smacked my arm and i laughed, pulling him into a hug even though he was trying to reject it.

"im kidding kookie. to be completely honest though i kinda miss dating, y'know? like the feeling of being someone elses and having someone be yours. its a nice feeling." i said and jungkook nodded, finally accepting my hug.

"never felt it but hopefully someday i will." jungkook said and i chuckled, shaking my head.

"i still can't believe you've never been in a relationship before kook. i mean you're super hot so in high school people must've liked you and stuff."

jungkook smiled and shrugged. "well yeah but that doesn't mean anything. i didn't want a meaningless high school relationship. ive always wanted something real." jungkook said and i nodded.

"you're picky." i said and jungkook laughed. "i guess you could say that... i'll get there someday." he said and i hummed.

"what's your idea of an ideal boyfriend? besides me of course." i asked and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"well i want him to have been my friend for awhile before we move onto anything else. i want him to be funny and unique and someone who can cheer me up even when im down. i want him to be open with me and i want to have conversations with him that last for hours on end even if they don't need to. and i also want him go do all the little things for me instead of big things.. yeah."

jungkook smiled and i sighed. "i didn't ask you to describe me jungkook." i said and jungkook hit my chest.

"i didn't! you haven't cheered me up when i was down." jungkook said and i scoffed.

"that's because when you're upset you like to lock yourself in your room and ignore me. ive tried kook but you don't make it very easy." i said and jungkook pursed his lips. "okay true..."

"what about you?" jungkook asked and i shrugged. "i don't have an ideal type." i said and jungkook tsked.

"of course not. i do remember you telling me once that you tend to look for guys by the name of jeon jungkook. usually like really cute and nineteen years old." jungkook giggled and i hummed in amusement.

"oh yeah? when did i say this?" i asked and jungkook shrugged. "doesn't matter, i just remember it." he smiled and i chuckled.

"well i remember the one time you told me that you'd give me a massage after i had a long day at work." i said and stretched out on my bed.

"i don't remember that at all. how about i just cuddle with you and we can take a nap?" jungkook asked and i nodded. "deal."

i pulled him close and jungkook smiled, resting his head on my chest as our limbs tangled together.

"this is one of my favorite things to do with you." jungkook mumbled and i smiled. "why? cause im not running my mouth?" i asked and jungkook shook his head, giggling softly.

"no.. cause it makes me feel like we're even closer than we already are." jungkook said and i hummed.

i closed my eyes as i ran my hand up and down his spine soothingly.

"we're pretty close, aren't we?" i asked and jungkook nodded. "i guess so..." he mumbled softly.

"what do you think people think of us when then see us hang out?" i asked and jungkook sighed. "i think they think lots of things."

"like what?" i asked and jungkook hummed. "like... why are those guys so close? are they a couple? they're weird... they must be dating. that one guy with the boxy smile is super cute— oh wait... that last one was me, sorry." jungkook said and i giggled, running my free hand through his soft hair.

"i think you're cute too kook." i mumbled and jungkook chuckled. "i know."

i smiled to myself and sighed.

"i don't know what would've happened if i didn't meet you... i mean id probably have a boyfriend right now, thinking of the easiest way to break up with him. i probably would still go to the bar every night and try meeting someone new. meeting you really helped me out... i changed for the better after meeting you kook, i really think i did." i mumbled and jungkook nodded slowly.

"i think meeting you was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me... haven't i said that before? i don't know, probably. you're just so, so different than everyone else. you're special and i wouldn't want anyone else laying beside me right now. i know i haven't told you this but i keep thinking about how happy you make me. i mean its really unbelievable kook."

"not only do you make me laugh and smile all the time, but you make me feel this... this feeling that i can't explain. its just that i only feel it when im with you. you're the only one who can make me feel that way and that must mean something, right?"

i opened my eyes and looked down at jungkook to see him sound asleep.

i smiled and laughed softly, planting a kiss on the top of his head.

"sleep well kookie... you can tell me some other time."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
wow this book is so fluffy

- got7shineediamonds ♡wow this book is so fluffy

5.23.19