twenty five

- taehyung's pov

"you promised me, taehyung."

i nodded and took a deep breath before speaking, not wanting to fuck up even more and say something stupid.

"i-i know i did.. i didn't mean to jungkook and i know that sounds shitty but it's true. you saw how drunk i was and i literally would've done anything anyone asked me to. i don't like jimin like that okay? i-i like you, i truly do, and i'm sorry for breaking that damn promise. i wouldn't ever do that if i was sober and you know i wouldn't jungkook."

jungkook looked down and wiped his eyes.

"well taehyung... i don't just like you and whether you were drunk or not it still hurts." jungkook whispered which confused me slightly. "what do you mean you don't just like me?" i asked quietly and jungkook laughed heartlessly.

"i mean i love you taehyung. there it is! i fell in love with you and i hate that i did because i know that i could never be with you. you'll just leave and i'm already so in love with you that i can't risk you leaving me." jungkook said as more tears ran down his puffy red cheeks.

i was shocked at that.

this unfamiliar warmth spread throughout my body and my heart beat increased, my palms becoming sweaty.

jeon jungkook loves me.

no.

jeon jungkook loves me too.

"w-why are you smiling like that?" jungkook asked and my eyebrows furrowed slightly. "because jungkook," i started, smiling softly as i stepped closer to him.

"i love you too. i love your beautiful face so much that i hate every second i'm not with you. look i know my passed relationships haven't been such successes but i've really changed thanks to you and i promise i'll try my best not to hurt you. just- just give me a chance, will you?"

jungkook bit his lip as he looked up at me. "are you asking me out kim taehyung?" jungkook asked quietly, a small smile tugging at his lips.

i smiled and nodded. "i am indeed, jeon jungkook." i said, chuckling softly. "well in that case," jungkook started, squinting his eyes at me as his smile widened.

"i'll think about it." he said and i gasped.

"all that suspense was for you to say that?" i asked and jungkook nodded, giggling softly.

"i need time taehyung. whether you like it or not last night still happened and i just- i just need some time." jungkook sighed and i nodded, understanding where he was coming from. "i understand... while i'm waiting for an answer we should do something." i said and jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"like what?"

i smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the bedroom and over to the room across from it. it was a music room i had noticed the first time we came here but i didn't get the chance to check it out.

for obvious reasons.

"tae, i can't play any instruments." jungkook said and i giggled.

"well i can and i want to play something for you." i said and sat down in front of the piano and pulling him down to sit beside me. "i won't be in the way, will i?"

i shook my head and smiled at him. "there's always enough room for you in my life." i said and jungkook laughed at my cheesiness.

"whatever tae. just play something."

i chuckled and placed my hands on the keys, doing a few warm ups that made jungkook laugh before seriously playing one of the songs i've managed to memorize which was beautiful by crush.

jungkook hummed along and rested his head on my shoulder as i continued to play.

when the song was coming to the end i started to sing along and then at the very end i slammed down on the keys making jungkook jump.

"you dickhead! i was gonna compliment you and say that you're really good and your voice is beautiful too but now i take all of that back." jungkook said as i laughed. "i'm sorry kookie. you know i love you."

jungkook rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"yeah whatever." he mumbled.

"what should we do now?" i asked and jungkook shrugged. "don't know... i don't know if you could tell but before you got here i almost died of boredom."

i smiled and leaned in to peck jungkook's lips.

he raised an eyebrow at me. "what was that for?" jungkook asked and i sighed. "i don't know... you're just so amazing and i think you deserve it." i said and jungkook blushed.

"how come you're only nice to me when we're alone out here?" jungkook asked and i chuckled, rolling my eyes playfully. "okay jeon first, i'm always this nice to you. second, i finally confessed to you and it feels really nice so i'm in a good mood." i said and jungkook smiled.

jungkook stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the house and towards the beach where a blanket was already set out.

he laid down and pulled me down with him, making me land on top of him.

"taehyung," jungkook started and i hummed as i stared into his eyes while brushing his bangs back with my fingers.

"i don't want to think about it... i want to give you a chance. i want to know what it's like to be your boyfriend and i want to kiss you whenever i get the chance without thinking that you'll hate me afterwards. i don't want to pretend to date or act like we're a couple when we need to... i wanna be a couple. i want to be yours."

i smiled wildly and nodded.

"i want you to be mine too." i whispered, kissing jungkook's lips softly as he started to smile.

"then it's settled. we are officially a couple."

"finally." i chuckled and connected our lips again.

jungkook smirked and pulled away, leaning up and placing his lips close to my ear so he could whisper something.

"i'm not wearing anything under this shirt."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
ITS MY BIRTHDAY 🎂

- got7shineediamonds ♡ITS MY BIRTHDAY 🎂

6.17.19