two

- taehyung's pov

when i woke up i had a huge fucking headache, like expected.

i probably shouldn't have gotten so fucking shit faced but i can't take it back now, can i?

i groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes with one hand and using the other to hold onto my head that was currently pounding.

i opened my eyes and looked around the room i was in.

first of all, it wasn't my own. second, everything look so fucking expensive and nice that i was lowkey wishing it was my room.

the bed was soft with many pillows and a white comforter. everything in the room was white or a light grey. hints of pastel colors randomly placed around as well.

it was pretty pleasing to look at.

"you're awake."

i quickly turned my head towards the door which was, by far, the worst thing i could've done at that moment.

"fuck." i whispered and squeezed my eyes shut in pain.

"and so is your headache." the person giggled and i slowly opened my eyes to see who it was.

jungkook.

no wonder everything looks so expensive and shit.

"do you have any pain killers?" i asked and jungkook pointed to the nightstand where there was a glass of water and two pills.

i quickly took them and laid back down, not really feeling well enough to get up.

"can i get a thank you?" jungkook asked and i chuckled, shaking my head carefully. "no, you got me drunk." i said and jungkook scoffed.

"i did not! you were the one who wanted to see how many beers it would take for you to get drunk." jungkook defended himself and i smiled, knowing he was right.

"yeah, yeah." i mumbled and felt jungkook sit at the end of the bed.

"you have to go soon." jungkook said and i pulled the blanket over my body. "what? i can't hear you?" i lied and jungkook laughed quietly.

"shut up." he mumbled and i smiled softly.

minutes passed and i was about to fall back to sleep until the blanket was removed from my face and the light shining through the windows blinded me.

"wake up. my dad will be back in half an hour and i want to be home by the time he gets back."

i groaned and sat up once again. i stood up and stretched, looking around the room for my shoes.

"shoes?" i asked and jungkook pulled me downstairs, showing me that my shoes were at the door.

i quickly put them on before standing up again and running a hand through my hair.

"let's go." i said and jungkook nodded.

we left the mansion he lived in and he led me to the garage where five cars were lined up in a row.

"oh my fucking god." i mumbled to myself and jungkook chuckled. "which one?" he asked and i shook my head, not knowing which one to pick.

there was a red ferrari, black porsche, a white tesla, a blue and white mustang, and a silver lamborghini.

"porsche." i said and jungkook grabbed the key for the porsche.

"this is my newest one." jungkook said and i hummed as i took in the beauty of the shiny black car.

"you're so fucking lucky." i said and jungkook shrugged. "i guess. where do you live?" jungkook asked and i shrugged.

"don't know." i said and jungkook glared at me as he stopped at a red light. "what do you mean you don't know taehyung? im running late already. you took five minutes to pick a car and that was after you stayed in bed for ten extra minutes." jungkook said and i smiled.

"you're cute when you're frustrated." i said and jungkook rolled his eyes, focusing back on the road when the light turned green.

"anyway, ive never been on this side of town so just give me a minute to map it out." i said and jungkook nodded.

"then im just gonna drive to the bar and you can tell me where to go from there." jungkook said and i hummed. "thats a good idea."

he drove to the bar and parked in the small parking lot behind it.

"im gonna go get my pay check." jungkook said and i nodded, perking up when i saw hoseok.

"what?" jungkook asked and i leaned over him, rolling down his window.

"seokie~ i missed you last night baby. heard you changed your schedule due to some jerk." i smiled and hoseok glared at me, flicking me off before disappearing inside the bar.

"wow, ive never seen hoseok not smile." jungkook said and i giggled, sitting up in my seat again.

"i have that effect on him." i said and jungkook chuckled.

"i'll be right back." he said and jogged over to the back entrance of the bar, entering and closing the door behind him.

i sighed and leaned back in the seat.

his ass looks nice in the jeans he's wearing today.

he's wearing black jeans with rips at the knees and a simple white t shirt. his outfit probably costed over a hundred dollars.

five minutes later, jungkook finally got back and he smiled at me.

"what took you so long?" i asked and jungkook rolled his eyes. "when did five minutes become a long time?" jungkook asked and i shrugged.

"when wasn't it?" i asked and jungkook gave up. "anyway hoseok was just giving me the 'stay away from him, he's not good for you' speech." jungkook chuckled and i laughed while giving him directions.

"yeah? go on." i said and jungkook smiled.

"he said that you're a liar and a cheater. he said that you don't want a serious relationship even when you say you do and that you lead guys on only to drop them when you get bored." jungkook said and i shrugged.

"that's all true. i mean when you're with someone would you tell them that you don't want to be with them for a long time? would you tell them you're just with them to goof around? and eventually i get bored, its only natural to get sick of doing the same thing over and over."

jungkook shook his head as he parked in my driveway.

"you've obviously never been in love." jungkook said and i hummed. "and you have?" i asked and jungkook sighed.

"no but ive watched people fall in love and getting bored isn't a thing when you're in love."

i smiled at jungkook and pinched his cheek.

"how cute. well thanks for everything kid, i'll see you later."

- got7shineediamonds ♡
buckle up buttercup
you guys are in for one hell of a ride
5.3.19