A Rocket Situation (Red)

'Yes, sir. How may I help you ?', asked the Receptionist who was very polite.
'Um...I need two tickets for the Museum', I said. The receptionist took two tickets from a drawer and put a stamp on each and handed to me. I gave one to Leaf.

There was a translucent glass door just next to the Reception. I opened the door and went inside the section with Pokemon Skeletons.

They were creepy, with big yellow teeth and strange legs. The bones were also yellow and cracked from random spots.

'Museum' would be the last place I would prefer to visit before dying. And now, I hated it more than ever before. It was boring, just normal skeletons and nothing else. Leaf was a bit different than me, she liked Museums (especially the skeleton section).

'For how long we're going to stay here ?', I asked, I was restless and couldn't even try to look at those skeletons of - anonymous ancient Pokemon. Leaf glared.

While Leaf looked at some fossil, I tried to sneak upstairs to the Science Section but Leaf asked me to see something and I had to go back.

'What is it ?', I asked.
'This is the fossil of the oldest Pokemon ever known - Mew', said Leaf.

The fossil looked a thousand years old. It was exactly like Mew. But I saw Mew a few days ago. As far as I know, Mew is only one of it's kind.

'How many Mews are there in the world ?', I asked.
'Can be unlimited if all the Dittos transform into Mews', said Leaf.

'What is Ditto ?', I asked.
'A Pokemon that can Transform into any', said Leaf.
'Can a Mew also Transform into any Pokemon ?', I asked.
'Yes but there is a difference', said Leaf.
'What ?',I asked.
'You see, Ditto only transforms into the Pokemon it is battling while Mew can transform itself any time, any where, without even looking at a Pokemon', said Leaf.

So, according to what Leaf said, the Pokemon I saw in Viridian Forest was Mew and not a Ditto.

'Can we go to the Science section now ?', I asked eagerly.
'Yes, come on', said Leaf, heading towards the stairs.

We went upstairs to the Science Section which was bigger than the rusty skeleton one (rusty skeleton ?).

As soon as I entered the Science Section, I saw a big futuristic clock displaying 4:00 exactly. It had some more clocks and some space shuttle miniature models.

I was amused to see the tiny details shown on each model and stared at them. Leaf wasn't interested to see the models.

She looked outside from a window towards the street. It seemed like she observed something serious. I walked to her and asked,' What is it ?'.

'Shhh, look', said Leaf, pointing down her finger towards four people.

They wore black Team Rocket uniform with the pink R printed on it.

'What are they doing here ?', I asked.
'I have no idea', said Leaf.

The four grunts walked inside a small house beside the Museum. It felt awkward to me because it wasn't customary to see four Team Rocket people together roaming on the streets.

Then, some more Team Rocket Members came and entered the same house. After a minute, a black car came and stopped outside the very same house.

A man wearing black pants, black coat with a pink R on the pocket, black aviator sunglasses and a white shirt came out of the car and walked inside the house.

Something very fishy was about to happen.

'What should we do now ?', asked Leaf.
'I have no idea. Let's go to call the police', I said.
'We can't, they did not do anything yet', said Leaf.
'So ? Are you waiting to see someone dead and then call police ?', I asked.
'No. Let's go call police', said Leaf.

We ran downstairs and outside the Museum. We walked down to the street and suddenly a Team Rocket Member came out of the house and walked to a narrow passage between two houses.

'I think we should follow him', I said.
'You follow him and I'll go call the police', said Leaf.
'Okay, but quick', I said.

It didn't feel right going alone after a Grunt but it also looked the right thing to do.

Leaf walked away towards the Police Station and I followed the Team Rocket Member.

I followed his tracks, in the narrow way, he wasn't far enough. Then he sneakily ran towards a road with a big board next to it that read - Leaving so soon ?

It was obviously the exit for the Pewter City. The grunt continued on the road and waved towards someone.

I couldn't see the person, he was probably hiding behind a tree. They both looked at me and I quickly jumped into the bush right next to me.

My heart almost came out of my chest, I took a deep breath of relaxation. They both walked to a PokeCentre ahead.

I was about to hop outside of the bush when three more grunts came from Pewter followed by some more. The black car followed all of them with the black dressed man inside.

They were too many, it wasn't safe for me to follow them alone. I couldn't see Leaf also.

So I hopped out and slowly followed them.

It wasn't a pleasure and believe me, it was hard to do so with few of them looking back and making sure no one is following them.

And whenever they looked back, I started checking my Pokedex or hid behind bushes and trees.

Then finally they stopped far away from the Pewter City.

It wasn't pleasant there, there was fogg all around the place and smell of trash.

I was standing behind a tree, eavesdropping them as they planned to steal something.

'Now, we need to go slowly to the Mount Moon. We shall have it now or never', said the Boss.

'Yeah', everybody cheered.

My eyes scrolled to a sign that read Mount Moon - 3 miles.

Suddenly, sirens were heard loudly and two police cars came from Pewter City along with Leaf. The police cars stopped.

'There they are', said Leaf.
'Arrest them', said an officer.

Policemen ran to the Team Rocket Members to arrest them.

The Team Rocket Boss ran and fled.

This is how things should end when the villains are caught and the hearoes win.

But wait, it is just the beginning of my adventure. And I have a new gym badge to win.

'That was good', I said.
'Thanks',said Leaf.

A PokeCentre was in sight and we decided to go there for the night and continue tomorrow.