Mewtwo And The Mew Too (Red)

'You may only enter if you have participated in the Pokemon League, you see only qualified trainers are allowed inside Cerulean Cave', said a Guard.

'Get aside, I'm the League Champion', I said, showing off the Hall of Fame sign on my Pokedex.

'I'm really sorry', said the Guard. 'You may pass, that Pokemon is dangerous'.

I walked inside. It was a dome like cave, on the entrance was water, and in a distance was ground on which I could clearly see a light purple colored Pokémon.

I surfed on Lapras to reach the ground.

'Mewtwo', I said. 'I am here to challenge you and I will definitely catch you'.

Mewtwo stood like nothing would happen.

'Go Articuno', I said, sending out Articuno.

Mewtwo walked forward. It stood in a particular position holding it's both hands to form a dark purple ball between the hands. 'Articuno, use Ice Beam'.

I was afraid from Mewtwo, it looked strong and I was scared that I would end up just like Blue did. My scare began to overwhelm my senses and I was lost in my own thoughts.

I began to think about Leaf, the only good friend that I had, but now I was alone.

Then suddenly, an inner voice said - You're not alone. It was my dad's voice and I was not afraid anymore. I was confident and determined to catch Mewtwo.

Then I saw Articuno, struggling. Mewtwo used Swift attack and Articuno couldn't outrun or outfly it.

Articuno fainted with a BAANNNGGG on the ground.

'Come back, Articuno', I said, rubbing the Pokeball with my one hand. 'You did very good'.

Mewtwo looked at me while I was appreciating Articuno and all it's rage went away. Then it shook it's head and snapped out of it's emotions.

'I choose you, Nidoking', I said. Nidoking stood like was standing. He looked confident and a bit scared too, I did not know we had such a connection.

'Nidoking', I said. 'Use Horn Drill'. Mewtwo stood straight after every attack as if any attack wasn't effective against it.

Mewtwo used Hyper Beam. Nidoking fainted.

'Come back, go Jolteon', I said. Mewtwo used Hyper Beam. Jolteon fainted.

'Come back, go Charizard', I said.

I knew Charizard could easily handle it.

Mewtwo used Hyper Beam. Charizard stood still after the attack.

Mewtwo was surprised.

'Charizard, use Dragon Rage', I said.

Mewtwo stood still and smiled. Mewtwo used Hyper Beam again but this time it was very angry.

The Hyper Beam pushed Charizard towards me and I along with Charizard fell inside the water.

The water was cold, I was going down, I tried to go up but Charizard was drowning.

My bag was torn apart, a box floated out of the bag and opened. The big blue Mega Stone shone and went deeper where Charizard was. The other stone was still in front of me, it was smaller and had rainbow colors that I never noticed before.

I caught the stone and it was soon in my hands. Suddenly, the stone shone brighter and light came from where Charizard was.

I was worried about Charizard when suddenly something came from beneath and caught me and brought me out of water.