Agatha and her Ghosts (Red)

'Mom', I said. 'When are you coming to Indigo Plateau ? When I win ?'.

'Red, calm down. Sorry, dear. I will be there by Monday', said Mom.

'Monday ? That would be my last battle', I said. 'The Champion one'.

'I'm so sorry', said Mom.

'Can't you come here flying ?', I asked.

'But how ?', asked Mom.

'I could send Charizard to Professor Oak. He'll bring you right away', I said.

'What if you need Charizard in the League ?', asked Mom.

'Don't worry, I'll handle it without him. He'll bring you today only', I said.

'Alright, I'll pack my bag for....three days ?', said Mom.

'Yes', I said. 'I am winning the League'.

'Okay, so I'll be off to Oak's lab soon', said Mom.

'Okay, bye Mom', I said.

I shut off the PC and called Professor Oak.

'What now ?', asked Oak, angry.

Oak's appearance was more shabby than yesterday. His eyes had black circles, his lab coat looked damaged.

'What's up with you ?', I asked.

'Your Jolteon didn't even let me sleep', said Oak.

'Okay, good news for you. I want Jolteon', I said.

'And you're sending what ?', asked Oak.

'Charizard', I said.

'Charizard ? Are you out of your mind ?', asked Professor Oak. 'He is your strongest Pokémon'.

'Mom will come in a few minutes and take him from you and come flying here', I said.

'Oh, but you'll still not be able to use Charizard in today's match', said Professor Oak.

'Alright to me', I said.

I kept Charizard's Pokeball on the machine. Professor Oak did the same thing with Jolteon. The balls glowed blue and interchanged.

'Finally, I'm happy Jolteon is gone', said Oak.

'Alright Professor', I said, switching off the PC.

I got all my Pokemons healed before the match. When my name was announced, I rushed to the Stadium.

'In every Pokemon League, I have defeated at least one trainer. And I feel that's you, kid', said Agatha.

She was an old woman, with the height of....uh....four feet (I was gonna write guitar instead) and had a scary look in her eyes. And by scary I mean that her look scared me and not that she looked scared.

'I am winning this', I said. 'There is no way I'm gonna lose to you'.

'I hear Oak's taken a lot of interest in you, child. That old duff was once tough and handsome. But that was decades ago. He's a shadow of his former self', said Agatha.

'What do you mean, shadow of his former self ?', I asked.

'I mean, when you grow older, don't you dare go soft like that coot Oak. Be like me and keep battling on', said Agatha.

'Good advice', I said. 'But I don't think he is soft, oh wait, he is'.

'Let the match begin', said the Announcer.

'Go Gengar', said Agatha.

'Go Jolteon', I said.

'Gengar, use Destiny Bond', said Agatha. The attack did nothing.