It's Vulpix (Red)

I sat on a hill with Leaf. I could see Pewter City in the East and Indigo Plateau in the North. The scenery was beautiful and I loved sitting in the perfect weather that I always wished.

The sight of the light blue sky was adorable and I kept on looking at it without any end.

There was Mount Silver in the far West. I felt something on my jacket and when I opened the zip and checked, there were eight gym badges pinned on the inside.

It was like a dream come true. Then, I saw Mew, the same pink Pokemon I saw before flying straight to Mount Silver.

Suddenly, Leaf tapped my shoulder.

'What is it ?', I asked with a calm yet disturbed emotion.

'WAKE UP',shouted Leaf in my ear.

I woke up with a start. I was shouting when I got up which was pretty good, NOT.

'Why are you shouting in my ear ?', I asked Leaf.
'The Pokemon that we brought yester-night, has ran away from the center'.

'Oops. Is that a problem ? It did what it wanted to', I said with any regards.

'Yes it is. You see, it wasn't feeling well,yet', said Leaf wanting me to come with her on a search for the Pokemon.

'Okay, let's go find it', I said. I did not had any confidence nor any hope that I was going to find it but still I had to try.

We packed our bags and rushed out of the PokeCentre. I was curious to know Leaf's Team.

'Woukd you like to tell what Pokemon you have ?', I asked.
'Yes. I'll send all of them out', said Leaf.
'Me too. Go Everyone'.

Leaf sent out five Pokemons out of the Pokeballs.

There was a Bulbasaur that was probably her starter Pokemon, a Rattata, a Spearow, a Mankey and a Kakuna.

'Great', I said. 'You really have many Pokemon'.
'We have the same number of Pokemon'.
'No. I just have four. Charmander, Pikachu, Pidgey and Nidoran', I said.
'Aren't you forgetting something ?', asked Leaf who knew what it was.

I thought about it but didn't remember any that I caught recently.

'Magikarp', said Leaf and a voice of my dad in my head shouted Magikarp, Magikarp !

'Can we continue on the search ?'.
'Right'.

Then we began with the classic story things, where you send out a Pikachu and tell him to get it's scent and follow it.

I sent out Pikachu and asked it to follow the Pokemon's scent. Where did we get the scent from for Pikachu to smell it ? Of course from the bed the Pokemon slept on.

We followed Pikachu away from Mount Moon to a house hundred kilometers away from the PokeCentre.(not exactly hundred. someone told me that zero had no value)

The house was small. It had a big farm behind it with ripened grapevines which smelt good. An old woman sat on a chair feeding the Pokemon which we helped yesterday or yester-night.

I pointed the Pokedex towards it,' Vulpix, a Fox Pokemon. When it is born, it just has one snow-white tail. The tail splits from its tips as it grows older'.

'Vulpix, is it ?', I said.

'Qui es-tu ?', asked the old woman without any problem from our presence.

'She doesn't understand', said Leaf.
'I do', said the old woman.
'Is the Vulpix yours ?', asked Leaf.
'No. But it often come here', said the old woman.

That explained why it ran from the PokeCentre, to have delicious food from the grandma.

'Shall we leave her to you ?', asked Leaf.
'Take it if you want to. It was abandoned by its trainer. Battle and catch it', said the old woman.
'You sure ?', I asked.
'Yes', said the old woman.

Leaf held a Pokeball and threw it on Vulpix before I could even battle it. The ball shook and then flashed. Poof.....Vulpix was caught.

'No way !', I exclaimed.
'Yes way', said Leaf. 'I have a Vulpix'.

'Would you like to have some snacks ?', asked the old woman.
'If you insist', I said.
'What are you waiting for ? Come in', welcomed the old woman.

She asked us to sit on a couch and served us some cookies. They were delicious, I could understand for what Vulpix ran. Nobody could stop eating those cookies if started,but I did because all the cookies were consumed.

We thanked the old woman and waved our hands towards her. She gave a smile, a big one and waved her hand back and said Bye.

It was still morning, early morning. And we continued walking, trying to find the Mount Moon entrance.

Then, I realised that we were wasting our time and took out the Pokedex, selected the Map option and turned on the GPS.

We walked to the directed way and reached to the entrance. It was dark inside, a water dripping sound came from inside and then footsteps were heard.

A girl came out of Mount Moon and looked happy. She had blonde hair and wore some old fashioned bug catcher's clothes. She didn't have long hair like Leaf but her hair were as short as mine.

'Hurray, I'm out - oops. This is not happening', said the girl, her smile disappeared.