Cubone Loves The Ghost (Red)

I was terrified, horrified, fearful, and whatever word you could use.

But I did something crazy.

'Go Charmeleon', I said.

I thought I could fight the ghost. Blue walked upstairs and didn't help.

'Charmeleon, Ember', I said.
It had no effect against the ghost.
'Charmeleon, Metal Claw', I said.
But Charmeleon's hand went through the ghost.

'Get out leave this place', said the ghost.
'Charmeleon, come back', I said.

I was fearful, I couldn't do anything, I ran upstairs away from the ghost but it followed me. Without turning back, I ran upstairs and after climbing many floors, I noticed that it was no more behind me. I tried not to waste any time and I continued to go up.

Blue was battling two Team Rocket Grunts, a man was tied on a chair with ropes. Blue was trying to protect him by battling the Grunts.

'Go Squirtle', I said.
'Wartortle, use Water Gun', said Blue.
'Koffing, use Smog', said the Grunt.
'Ekans, use Wrap', said another Grunt.
'Squirtle, use Water Pulse', I said.

The Koffing fainted.

Squirtle flashed blue in colour and grew. Its colour changed and Squirtle evolved into Wartortle.

'Great', I said.
'Wartortle, use Water Gun', said Blue.

The Ekans fainted.

The Grunts ran away.

I quickly rushed to the man. Then hurriedly untied the ropes. He stood up and smiled.

'Thank you, son. I am Fuji. Let's get outta here', he said, in a calm tone.

We walked downstairs and the ghost appeared again.

The Cubone came running with the girl running after it. Cubone cried after seeing the ghost.

'Red, take this', said Blue. 'The grunts forgot this'.

Blue threw a hi-tech goggle looking like thing towards me, it had 'Silph Scope' written on it. I without argument wore them and tried to see what happens. As soon as I looked at the Ghost. The scope scanned it and it turned into a Marowak.

'The ghost was Cubone's mother', I said.
Everyone smiled and we were back in the Pokémon House.

Blue went away towards the Celodon City.

'Red, how can I ever return the favour for what you did ?', said Mr.Fuji.

He went towards a cupboard and took out two boxes.

'I want you to keep these', he said.
'But what are they ?', I asked.
'Well, open it', he said.

I opened the first box, there was a yellow coloured flute with a Pokeball attached to it on one end.

'What is this ?', I asked.
'This is a PokeFlute. You can wake up any sleeping Pokémon with its beautiful sound', he said.
'Oh', I said.

I opened the second box, it had two gemstones. One was small and the other one was big.

'Are you serious you want to give me a gemstone ?', I asked.
'These are no gemstones. You'll get to know soon what these are', he said.

I kept the two boxes inside my bag.

'Uh, Mr.Fuji', I said.
'Yes ?', he said.
'I would like to adopt a Pokémon', I said.
'Why not ?', he said.

I remembered Leaf and almost had tears in my eyes. I closed my eyes and decided to adopt Bulbasaur.

'I want to adopt Bulbasaur', I said.
'Good choice, he always wanted a Trainer', he said.

Mr.Fuji brought Bulbasaur out. He held it in his arms. Bulbasaur looked happy.

'This is your new Trainer', said Mr.Fuji.
'Hi, Bulbasaur', I said.
'Would you like to give him a nickname ?', he asked.
'Sure', I said.
'You want to name him 'Sure' ?', he asked.
'No, not Sure. I'll call him 'Saur'. Are you okay with that ?', I asked Bulbasaur.
'Saur', said Bulbasaur.

I laughed and put Bulbasaur inside a Pokeball. But the Pokeball did not transfer to Professor Oak automatically.

'Why didn't the Pokeball just vanish ?', I asked.
'Because you did not catch Bulbasaur', he said.
'So, I think I have to send one of my Pokémons to Professor Oak', I said.
'Oak ?', said Mr.Fuji.
'Yeah, he gave me a Pokedex. He wants me to catch some Pokémons and get additional data like weight and height of Pokémon', I said.
'So you and Oak, huh ?', he said.
'Thank you, Mr.Fuji', I said.

I transferred Magikarp to Professor Oak from the PokeCenter.

Then I started walking towards Celadon City.