Merry Christmas (Red)

Mom left in the morning for Johto. Great Christmas. It also snowed. Many think that snowfall is good, we have to play but first, we have to clear the snow in order to walk outside the house.

I got into that business, of clearing the snow from the backyard. The snow was over one feet, that means Leaf's Digglet could play hide'n'seek in the snow.

Merry Christmas turned into Wartortle Christmas when everyone started messing up stuff in the house. I made a small mountain of snow outside the house while clearing. Leaf broke a glass and Sabrina fried the rice too much that they turned black.

'We are just messing up every work right on the first day', said Leaf.

'Let's just switch our tasks', I said. 'We'll do what is easy for us'.

'I can clear the snow',said Sabrina. 'It will take seconds for me to do it'.

'And I can cook', said Leaf.

'What should I do ? Break glasses ?', I asked, sarcastic.

'Wipe the fog off of the windows', said Leaf.

'Okay, good for me', I said.

And we did the respected works and everything turned out well.

Then there was Meowth, the trouble maker. I didn't understand why Pikachu was a friend of that cat.

Pikachu and Meowth were meant to be enemies. Pikachu is a mouse and Meowth is a cat.

But still, as long as Pikachu was with him, Meowth was not a trouble maker.

In the afternoon, I went inside my mom's room, to pour some milk into Meowth's bowl. Meowth wasn't in the room, nor was Pikachu.

'Leaf, have you seen Pikachu and Meowth ?', I asked.

'No', said Leaf. 'Sabrina, have you'.

'No, but I know that they went outside the house', said Sabrina.

'Do you get vibes or something ?',asked Leaf.

'You can say', said Sabrina.

I rushed outside to see where those two were. They were just playing in the backyard.

I walked to them. Suddenly, I tripped on a ball of snow.

'Pika ?', said Pikachu.

'What is this ?', I said. 'Why didn't it break'.

The rock shook and a Pokemon came out from the snow. It had spikes all around and a small face between the two parts of it's body that looked like shells.

'Cloyster, a Bivalve Pokemon. If areas of Cloyster's hard shell get damaged, they swell, gradually growing into large sharp spikes', explained the Pokedex.

'Pikachu, use Thunderbolt', I said.

Pikachu was about to use Thunderbolt' when Meowth stopped Pikachu and was ready to fight.

'Okay, that's wierd', I said. 'Meowth, you never fight'.

'Meowth', said Meowth with confidence.

I scanned Meowth with Pokedex and looked at his attacks. Meowth was level 32 according to the Pokedex. I thought it never fought anyone.

'Okay, what are your attacks ?', I said. 'Thunderbolt ?'.

Meowth used Thunderbolt on the Cloyster.

Cloyster used some Ice type attack on Meowth.

'Uh - Water Pulse ?', I said.

Meowth used Water Pulse on Cloyster. It wasn't very effective. Cloyster used some other Ice type attack.

'Um- Iron tail', I said.

Meowth used Iron Tail. Cloyster fainted.

'I didn't know you could actually fight', I said.'Well done Meowth'.

Pikachu and Meowth looked happy, I let them play in the backyard and finally ate lunch that Leaf made. It was a bit oily but at least we had something.

At night, I slept on my study table while studying about Mew.