The End (Red)

I, Mom, Blue and Professor Oak sat in my house, talking about what I and Blue will do after completing the league now.

'Professor Oak, I know Mew is is the only Pokemon left from Kanto that has no Pokedex records till yet. So, should I catch it ?', I asked.

'Your choice, no one has ever seen a Mew, thinking about catching it would be foolishness', said Oak.

'When I started my journey, I told you that I saw a cute, pink Pokemon flying in the sky, surrounded by a pink aura', I said.

'That was definitely Mew', said Oak.

'Red saw a Mew ? ', asked Mom. 'And didn't even tell it to me ?'.

'Sorry', I said. 'But the next time I encounter it, I'll throw a Master Ball on it'.

'Great', said Oak. 'But first, I have talked to Professor Elm and you should be off to Johto by the next week'.

'To Johto ? ', I asked.

'So you're planning to participate in Johto League too ? ', asked Mom.

'It is not a bad idea', I said.

'I am sure you will win that too', said Blue.

'Never underestimate others, Red', said Oak. 'Johto trainers maybe stronger'.

'I will not underestimate anyone', I said.

'So, there you go', said Oak. 'I am coming with you Red, I have work to do in Johto'.

'Okay', I said.

'Or maybe not, I'll have to finish some old business. There was this Pokemon Egg I am researching on, I believe it belongs to a Pokemon from Johto. I'll have to give it to Bartholomew', said Professor Oak.

'Egg of a Johto Pokemon ?', asked Blue. 'Where did you find it ?'.

'It was sent by a group of archaeologists who found it in Mount Silver. They wanted me to check to which Pokemon it belongs to', said Professor Oak.

'Wait, who's Bartholomew again ?', I asked.

'Ah, a friend of mine, he was with me in school', said Professor Oak.

The conversation continued and I had a new journey now. A new adventure and a whole new region to cover and meet new people and Pokemon.

Suddenly, I saw a Pokemon flying outside. The window was open and I could clearly tell it was Mew.

Mew did a front flip in the air, while flying. And then flew away.

I smiled.

_____________________

Finally, this is the end of book 1. So now, let's summarise what all Pokemon our trainers have.

RED - Bulbasaur, Wartortle, Charizard, Pikachu, Jolteon, Snorlax, Nidoking, Pidgeotto, Hitmonlee, Gyarados, Lapras, Kabutops, Articuno and Mewtwo.

BLUE - Blastoise, Scyther, Exeggutor, Arcanine, Kadabra and Pidgeot. (He has more but I didn't show any of those).

LEAF - Ivysaur, Beedrill, Dragonair, Omastar, Dugtrio, Psyduck, Hitmonchan, Raichu, Raticate, Fearow, Mankey and Vulpix.

All the Kanto Pokemon have been shown in the story. Only exception being - Porygon.

TO BE CONTINUED...