Catastrophe (Ben)

I would like to introduce you to myself first. My name is Benjamin, you can call me Ben for short.

Two years back in the year 2011. It was Sunday and I woke up late. My beard was getting darker, so I had to shave it. Unluckily, there was no shaving cream in the bathroom.

Maybe getting a new shaving cream was worth a walk. I walked outside my room, my wife was preparing breakfast.

'I'm going to get a Shaving Cream from the shop', I said, walking outside the house.
'Honey, there is one in Red's room', said my wife.

Red was my eight year old son. He wanted to become a Pokemon Trainer but I insisted him to become a scientist at Silph Company like me.

'What is the cream doing in his room ?', I asked.
'He thought it was toothpaste and he took it', she said.
'He didn't use it did he ?', I asked.
'As toothpaste ? No he didn't', she said.

I walked upstairs to his room. The room was messed up. I slowly walked to the washroom without disturbing him. I took the shaving cream from the bathroom and went downstairs.

It took some time to shave my beard off. I sat on the Dining Table and was really hungry.

'Doesn't Red has a Summer Camp today ?', I asked.
'I almost forgot. I'm gonna wake him up', said my wife.

The day went smoothly, I went outside with my wife for a walk while my son went to the camp. Then we watched television for an hour together. Then I worked for a new Pokeball that my Company was trying to make.

I was the lead scientist in this invention. The ball could catch any Pokemon with a hundred percent catch rate. I know that sounds amazing.

I spent the whole day working on my laptop and taking notes of how the Pokeball would work properly.

Red entered the house at eight o'clock. Suddenly, the phone rang. Red was just next to the phone but I gestured not to pick it up and I walked to the phone to pick it up myself.

'Hello', I said.
'Benjamin, I need you at the Silph Office now. The Saffron City main office with the new Pokeball's information', said a man.

I knew who it was and I knew that he wanted that Pokeball for himself. I refused to come but he blackmailed to harm every colleague of mine.
I was scared, I picked up whatever I could find related to that Pokeball and told my family to be safe.

I took a bus from Pallet Town to Saffron City but on the way it crashed. I survived the crash luckily.

Everybody survived but some men in black clothes with a pink R on it kidnapped me and took me to some place where there were many others like them.

I understood it was the newly reformed criminal organisation which was temporarily disbanned years ago. The boss walked to me.

'Benjamin, my dear friend. What a pleasant surprise', he said.

'Giovanni, you'll never get away with this', I said.

'You have to complete your project for me. You have to make that Pokeball for me', said Giovanni, with anger.

'If I refuse', I said.

'You know', he said, showing my wife's and my son's photograph in his mobile.

I couldn't do anything but make the Pokeball.

'Don't do anything to them. I will make that Pokeball for you, I will make the Masterball'.