Chapter 6: Candy Unhinged

I am aware that I crashed your ship with another ship. I couldn't help it, I am a big Candip shipper, well, in Gravity Falls at the least. But I figured it should make an appearance in a Reverse Falls fanfic.

The song above can be interpreted in any way you want.

So...yeah! Um, let's get on with this chapter!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
You ran as fast as you could in the opposite direction, not stopping when you hear Dipper calling for you to stop. Soon, his voice vanished and you finally slowed down. It was very dark around you, though you couldn't really see through your tears.

You wiped them away with the back of your hand and looked around, you were in the middle of the woods...again...

This time, you didn't care at all. You felt that you have lost everything. Your feelings have never been toyed like that before, by a guy you thought actually had a connection with you. Turns out he was a player.

Moonlight was seeping through the leaves of the trees, your ring catching the light every once in a while. Not for long though, you pluck it out with full force and threw it onto the ground.

How could you be so stupid? There is a reason why Pacifica and the others warned you about him. Why did you go against their better judgment? For the necklace. But you did not even get it back after this.

Tired and hurt, you leaned against a tree and sat down. Bringing your knees to your chest, you started sobbing into them, ready to dehydrate yourself with tears.

[Dipper's POV]
I was shocked, that's for sure. I took a moment to process what was happening, Candy kissed me, then another moment to react, push her away. From the corner of my eyes, I saw someone gasp and drop the plush toys in her hands onto the ground. (Y/N)...

She turned around and ran away, burying her face in her hands. My instinct was to run after her, I tried but Candy caught my hand.

"Dipper, I'm serious," she said, "leave her alone, let's go back."

"You are out of your mind!" I pulled my hand free and scolded. Candy has been insisting that I was her man for a year already. Mysteriously, the news spread like wildfire and everyone thinks that we are in a relationship.

Freed from her grasp, I ran after (Y/N), she seemed more important to me than my other fans.

"(Y/N)!" I cried. She ignored me and continued running, increasing the distance between us.

What the hell is wrong with me? I never felt so in need to comfort someone other than Mabel. I need to get a hold of myself. I hit myself in the head and turned around to return to the Manor. I wanted to forget everything that happened tonight and just go on in life without any more drama.

[Candy's POV]
I clenched my fist as I saw Dipper running after (Y/N). That was a first.

I loved Dipper since the minute Mabel introduce me to him. He was powerful, charming to those who don't really know him and incredibly influential. He knows his abilities and uses it to toy with his fangirls' feelings. But never was he guilty enough to run after the girl. This girl must really mean something to him.

Ugh, whatever. Remember the part where I said he was very influential? Guess who else is...

[Your POV]
You did not know when the crying stopped and the sleeping started, but it just happened. Now you were on your bed, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"What?" you cried to yourself when you realised that you didn't fall asleep in your bed but in the maze of trees and other vegetation. That was when you saw a note clamped in your right hand.