Chapter 12: Disorder

[Your POV]
"Are you...crying?"

"Huh? What, no," you denied, turning away slightly and wiping your eyes.

"If you aren't then I'll be downstairs, don't go anywhere except to your room," he said and walked to the door, "if you find yourself lost, well...you may never be found."

You couldn't tell if Dipper was joking or serious and he didn't give you time to think before he closed the door behind him. However, you weren't sure about why he went from talking about playing to going downstairs.

Maybe he really was going to a picnic with himself.

You looked around the room, you have never been in the room of a rich person before. Dipper's room was even grander than the one you had.

The walls were painted baby blue, his closet black and encrusted with sliver carvings and sparkling sapphires, so was his table and bedposts. Not a speck of dust could be seen on any surface.

Suddenly, a loud bang resounded through the room, followed closely by shattering glass. It seemed to have come from downstairs.

"Dipper? Did something happen?" you asked as you opened the door to find out the source of the noise.

There was another bang and the shattering of glass. You quicken your pace, going down the first staircase you find. It led to a hallway that supposedly led to a big room.

The same noise could be heard again, it was coming from the hallway.

You walked down the hallway quickly. It led to a huge room with mirrors as walls.

From where you were, you could see Dipper in the mirror but he couldn't see you.

You wanted to go up and ask him about the noise but realised in his hand was a gun. He pointed it at the mirrored wall and pulled the trigger, the bullet left with a bang and slammed into the glass.

Shocked, you immediately resumed your position where you were sure he can't see you.

He pointed the gun at another section of the wall but just as he was about to pull the trigger when someone went up to him from behind at lightning speed.

"M-Master, are y-you okay?" it was William.

Dipper didn't reply, instead, he turned around and slapped him, hard. Your jaw dropped in shock.

"What are you doing?" you went up and questioned without hesitating. It has always been your nature to help the weak.

Dipper looked in your direction. You made eye contact with him, at least, it looks like you made eye contact with Dipper. But his eyes were filled with nothing but heartlessness and such coldness that a chill ran down your spine.

"Didn't I tell you not to go anywhere but your room," he said coldly.

"You just hit him for no apparent reason!"

"Him?" he chuckled a little, "you mean that thing there?" he pointed his gun at William and pulled the trigger twice.

Two bullets slammed into William at 2500 feets per second (762 m/s). You gasped in horror as you saw the scene in front of you.

"How could you-"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

You ran past Dipper to William who was currently on the floor, his blood splattered everywhere.

"You just killed a man!"

"He's not dead."

"He would be if you-"