Chapter 15: A Separate Identity

Before I start the chapter, I would like to thank DontGiveMeThatSass love2324aa and princesshero02 for adding this story into a reading list of yours! Here's your cookie 🍪 🍪🍪!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

<Dipper's POV>
As I saw Mabel Pines and (Y/N) disappear along with Will and Bill, I felt an immense headache forming right behind my eyes. Coloured dots started dotting my vision.

There was nothing I could do as I felt myself losing control and sort of...falling...

<3rd Person's view>
Dipper straightened up and his breathing evened out. A small smirk tugged on the corner of his mouth as he looked at the relfection on the mirror.

Perfect, just perfect.

<Your POV>
It felt like forever as you lie immobile on the bed. You could kinda see Will's figure, standing in the corner of the room. It wasn't as creepy as it sounds, his presence gave you a sense of sercurity, especially when you know you could do nothing to defend yourself.

The door opened and someone stepped in, Dipper. However, somewhere deep in you, you knew that the figure in the room with you isn't the same as the person you met a few days ago.

"Will, leave," you heard Dipper say, his voice still as icy as before.

"But M-Master-"

"What did I say?"

"Yes, M-Master," the door opened and closed with a click. You wanted to shout, you wanted Will back in the room, more specifically, you wanted the sense of safety back. Of course, that effort brought you nothing but pain.

You heard and felt the figure circle around your bed, his footsteps muffled slightly by the carpet.

"What do you see in Dipper?" he asked suddenly, "I mean, how bad can one's taste be to fall for that douchebag?"

Isn't he Dipper? To be honest, you weren't quite sure yourself. Maybe it was someone who looked like Dipper, it was hard to see when you couldn't move your head.

"But you did, didn't you. I felt it...it was so strong that I felt it...funny right?" he continued, laughing slightly, "then it happened, that small moment when you shouted at him, his grasp loosened every so slightly...but it was enough."

If you could, you would have frowned in confusion, you couldn't for the life of you to comprehend what he meant.

"I don't know why I told you this, you don't even know about..." he stopped mid-sentance and went closer to the bed. It felt uncomfortable, having a guy so close to you while you couldn't move. His blue eyes sent shivers down your spine.

"I was wrong, you know about my condition, our condition," he said. Something about his tone made you feel guilty.

However, you had no idea what he was saying, what condition he was in.

You looked up at him, trying to look innocent as you thought about what he meant.

Then it hit you, Dissassociative Identity Disorder or something like that. Will told you about it, didn't he?

"I knew we couldn't trust that excuse of a demon," he said through gritted teeth, his calm and cool composure beginning to crumble. You felt your index finger twitch a little.

"He'll have to pay."

You could control that one finger now it wasn't much and trying to move the rest of your hand was painful and close to impossible.

"Anyways, the point of all that is: you are alive only because you are not useless, better hope you effect on Dipper lasts," he told you threateningly before exiting the room.

As soon as the door snap shut, you body shot up into a sitting position. You could control it again, aside from the fact that your muscles ache quite a bit each time you used them.

The door was locked, you tried to open it, but it was quite simply...locked. Even if you could move, there was nothing much to do except for jumping on the soft bed, but it gave you agonizing aches.

So now, after bouncing on the bed for about 6 times, you sat down, massaging your leg. You knew that it was going to be a while before someone returns into the room which gave you time to think.

Not about anything and everything though, about what Dipper or whoever was in the room said. He looked like Dipper but the way he spoke signaled that he was someone else.

You knew that there was something to do with the Identity Disorder but maybe...Dipper was part of a set of triplets instead of twins! It seemed plausible.

On a more serious note, you may die...if you...lose your effect on Dipper? You weren't sure about that, it was the part that confused you the most.

"M-Miss (L/N)," a soft voice was heard behind you suddenly. You turned around to see Will standing behind you.

"Ah!" you exclaimed in surprise, startled by his sudden and noiseless appearance.

"Oh, I-I'm so s-sorry," he apologised and bowed to you, "I'm j-just here to ap-apologise for just now...Master's switches are...I m-mean...nevermind..."

You were starting to get frustrated with Will's secrecy, it was obvious that there was something he didn't want you to know.

"You didn't finish your story just now," you brought up, looking at him with pleading eyes, "please finish it."

Will blinked, surprised at your actions.

"Please, pretty please," you pleaded, what else can you do, you were more curious than a cat.

"Uh...okay...I guess. S-So l-like I said, he w-was showing s-sypmtoms of Borderline Personality Disorder, or at l-least that w-was his f-first diagnosis. However, t-the symptoms became m-more s-severe so a-after a few tests, he was d-diagnosed with Dissociative Identity D-Disorder at the a-age of 11 with at l-least 10 separate a-alters or alternate identities," Will gave in and started to explain from where he stopped.

"As t-time flew by, they s-started identifying the d-different alters by name, especially t-the active ones...m-mainly Mason, the o-original identity, D-Dipper, Tyrone and R-Rodrick...

Well, we can't have Will talking about us like that anymore, now can we? Don't worry, (Y/N), this will only take a while.

Will's voice became muffled and you felt nauseous. The room started spinning and you felt as if you are falling off a tall cliff while blacking out slowly.

"Miss (L/N)? M-Miss (L/N)!"

You're biting off more than you can chew, take my advice and forget what you've heard.