Chapter 10: Perplexity

Before I start this chapter, I would like to thank Pecky1234 Grav3yardgirl16 and Rainy640 for adding this story to your reading lists!! Here is a cookie for each of you 🍪🍪🍪!

All of you are very much appreciated.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

[Candy's POV]
I shut down my laptop and stood up, Dipper should be awake by now, I think. I made my way to the living room to find the couch empty. He was there just now, wasn't he? Where could he have gone without at least one of my motion sensors going off? I looked around.

My AI was standing in the corner, its camera facing directly at the couch. It must have caught what happened. It didn't take long to remove its camera and access its data.

"Let's see," I pressed a few buttons and watched the camera footage. I could see Dipper on the couch, still unconscious for about 10 minutes before vanishing into thin air in a flash of yellow light. My hands clenched into fists, I knew exactly who was behind it.

"Bill Cipher!" I cried angrily, throwing the camera to one side. 

He appeared in a flash in front of me, tipping his hat slightly, "Whatcha need?"

"Can you explain where the hell is Dipper?"

Bill looked at me for a moment, I couldn't really tell his facial expression because he was just a yellow triangle with an obnoxious eye in the centre.

"Ohhhh, that Dipper! I was wondering how you knew about Pine Tree," he said finally.

"You didn't fulfil your part of the deal, Cipher," I said, crossing my arms.

"I did."

"You didn't"

"I did."

"Then where is he?"

"Calm down, Sugar, my end of the deal is to bring him to you, you didn't specify how long you wanted him," he explained.

I glared at him, not knowing how to argue further. He had a point and technically, it was my fault to try to outsmart an all-knowing demon.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt him, I just needed him for some...fun," he added.

"Go away, Cipher, I don't want to talk to you," I snapped in frustration. 

"You can't make me leave whenever you want to, meatstick," he replied, floating over to you. 

"I have a dream catcher, leave before I decide to make you my pet demon," I said threateningly.

"Jeez, don't need to get violent, I'll leave if you want me to," Bill waved to you and disappeared.

Bill may look cute at times but he is the most annoying thing in the entire universe, maybe in the entire multiverse if there is such a thing. 

[Your POV]

You looked at yourself in the full-size mirror, the dress that William gave you fits you perfectly like it was custom made for you. You looked around yourself at the room, it was blue like the rest of the manor. Blue wasn't a colour that you dislike but the repetition made you kind of sick of it. Other than that, the room was fit for a King with a huge four poster bed in the centre.

You sat down on the bed and immediately fell in love with it. Forget love at first sight, love at first sit has always led to better relationships. The bed of soft and the bedsheets were silky smooth. It felt like what you thought clouds were like before you found out they were just floating water droplets. You felt like you were in cloud haven as you layed down on the bed.