Chapter 14: Bill

Before I start the chapter, I would like to thank 2662qa and Fairies_Rule for adding this story into a reading list of yours.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
<Your POV>
Mabel looked like everything was making sense to her.

"If that's the case then I need to leave," she continued and nodded to herself. Then she looked up and saw you.

"You coming, (Y/N)?"

"Um...okay..." you replied.

"You aren't going anywhere, Shooting Star!" a voice tore through the room. It sounded as if a hundred voices were talking at once.

You didn't know who the voice belonged to but Mabel clearly does. Colour drained from her face.

"(Y/N), we need to go! Now!" she pulled your wrist and dragged you towards the door. When you and Mabel are about to reach the door, a wall of blue fire shot up and blocked your path.

Maniacal laughter echoed through the walls.

"Ha! Stupid meat sacks!" the voice laughed, it was clearly coming from the centre of the room.

You watched a a yellow streak of light outlined the shape of a triangle. It solidified and grew an eye in the centre.

Holy shit, you thought, illuminati confirmed.

"Just to be clear, I am not the symbol of illuminate or whatever you call that group of people," the voice said, clearly pissed. It was like he read your mind.

"What do you want, Bill!?" Mabel shouted, crossing her arms.

"Do I really need a reason to play with my favourite Pines?" the voice was clearly coming from that triangular thing in the air but you don't see any mouth or other source of noise, "I didn't have time to say it before but you grew well, Shooting Star."

Mabel blushed a dark crimson. Is this triangle dude seriously flirting?

"You know, I am right here, don't need to be so rude," he turned to you.

"Did you-"

"Yes I did, you see, I'm a demon. Name's Bill, Bill Cipher," the triangle grew tiny arms and legs along with a bowtie and a top hat. He tipped the hat towards you.

"You haven't answered my question, what do you want?" Mabel shouted again after regaining her composure.

There was a bright flash, you shielded your eyes to prevent the bright light to blind you. It was gone as soon as it came.

You opened your eyes slowly and found that the triangle dude named Bill wasn't there anymore, in its place was a guy in his early-twenties.

He was wearing a yellow tailcoat vest over a white dress shirt and black dress pants. He had a similar black bowtie and top hat that rested a few centimetres above his sandy blonde hair that was framing a seemingly flawless face.

You couldn't help but stare, something hit you...he looks like Will...

That guy placed his hands into the pockets of his pants and leaned forward, giving you a cheeky smirk, "Like what you see?"

You snapped out of your daze and blinked a few times. Your face heated up and you looked away, "n-no...I mean...you look okay but...wait...I-"

"I know, I know. I've been studying you female meat sacks and came to a conclusion that you people like anything that looks pleasant to the sight," he cut you off, conjuring up a black cane out of nowhere and spinning it while smiling at himself for sounding "smart".