Chapter 23: Alyna

Italics in separate paragraphs=Mason's POV

[Mabel Gleeful's POV]
Will was pacing around the room...again. But, who could blame him, his literal job is to make sure my brother and his...group of "friends" don't get themselves into any serious damage. Now they're in another freaking dimension and this idiot have no clue as to how to retrieve them back.

Candy has been working herself to the max trying to get the portal started up while Pines and Southeast are going through every detail in the stupid journal. Not like any of that's going to work.

Well, what am I doing to help? I'm giving them some moral support.

"QUIT WALKING AROUND, WILL, YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!"

Sometimes I just don't understand why they claim that I'm useless. They even had the guts to blame me, ME, for this mess. I did push Dipper through the portal but I wouldn't have done it if...I'll come up with a reason soon enough.

I mean, it's not like he'll die, Dipper's strong enough and honestly, I don't even know this (Y/N) girl enough to care.

"I SAID QUIT WALKING AROUND!" That demon is going to be the death of me. Will stopped mere feet away from me, as usual, his eyes were red and glossy with unshed tears.

"Mistress..."

Oh my-"What do you want?" I spat, making it as clear as I could that I did not want to talk.

"What if (Y/N)," he paused and ran through what he was about to say next in his head first before continuing, "What if (Y/N) is like..."

[Your POV]
You were still in a daze when it started. It wasn't much at first, Mason just stopped talking. That did not alarm you until his pupils started to dilate as he started to spasm uncontrollably, it seemed subtle at first but quickly worsened to the point where he fell to his side, thrashing around. Somehow you knew he wasn't in control of his body anymore.

My surroundings darkened. Everything flashes past me, I couldn't decipher what was happening, all I saw was her.

I closed my eyes to try to drown out everything. My hands tighten against my head, as if I could squeeze all the memories out. I can't. It won't stop.

Time seem to stand still as all the emotions I felt then, crashed into my head like a tsunami. Dread. Fear. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt. Shame.

"Mason? Mason? What happened? Are you alright?"

'Mason, dear, you are alright, aren't you?' I hear her voice, thick with mocking. I can vaguely make out her figure, her blue eyes icy against the darkness.

He didn't respond, instead, he started screaming. Pained screeches escaped his mouth in waves. You didn't know how to react. Panic gripped you as you watched, helpless. You can almost feel his pain, humming through your skin.

Everything hurts.

Was it a panic attack? It didn't look like one.

You couldn't just stand where you were doing nothing. So you practically crawled towards Mason. Trying to comfort him, you reached out to put a hand on his shoulder, "please calm down."

'I cannot help if you keep moving, settle the fuck down,' I flinch at her harsh words. I felt a cold hand embrace me.

He screamed and jerked away like your touch scalded him, scrambling away from you. His eyes looked right at you but it seemed unfocused. You stood up and tried to approach him but he only screamed louder.

"Dont hurt me, please. I didn't-I didn't do anything, please, please," he begged, tears were dripping from his eyes, rolling down both his cheeks in a steady stream. "Please, Alyna. "