Chapter 9: Gravity Falls vs Reverse Falls

Before I start the chapter, I want to thank user95458917 for adding this story into a reading list of yours. Here is a cookie 🍪!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

[Your POV]
You looked at Mabel...speechless at her statement.

"We are in Reverse Falls," you told her.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's Gravity Falls, the trees, the town, they are all from Gravity Falls."

"There is no such place as Gravity Falls," Dipper said, "seriously, Mabel, have you gone mad?"

That's it, Dipper has successfully became the first person to push the limits of your patience.

"Do you mind? I think she is serious and you are just there saying that she has lost her mind!" you scolded. Dipper just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Ok, ok, princess, I'll try," he cleared his throat and turned to Mabel, "Hello, welcome to Reverse Falls, my name is Dipper Gleeful and I'll be your tour guide for today. If you look outside that window, you'll see---"

"Can you be more serious!"

"I don't get it, one second I'm in Gravity Falls with my brother, and the next I'm in a world where it doesn't exist?" said Mabel. Looking at her, you knew she wasn't Mabel Gleeful. Gleeful had an evil glint in her eyes but this Mabel in front of you was really and seriously confused.

You wanted to help, but don't know how. The first thing that came to your mind was asking for help but the only other person with you was Dipper. You didn't even want to think about him.

"Um...can you describe Gravity Falls?" you asked, trying to find a way to see what is this place she was talking about.

She told you about the places, the Mystery Shack, the Tent of Telepathy and so much more.

You were about to interrupt her when she started talking about the people.

"Well, there is Candy and Grenda, they were the best. We would have sleepovers and have so much fun! My brother always had his nose in the journal, running around and trying to see if those creatures in it were real. Boy, if you tell him that those weren't real, he would be pretty pissed," she said, smiling to herself. The way she described her "brother", it was like she was describing Gideon.

"Oh, then there is Pacifica, ugh, she is the worst. Always acting like royalty just because she is rich. You should see the way she rolls her eyes when she is around "peasants". And Gideon, don't even get me started on him, always trying to flatter me like there is no tomorrow. And the way he thinks he is sooo adorable, just makes me want to throw up," she continued, her smile disappearing.

"That's weird, Candy and Grenda stopped being your friends about a year ago," Dipper recalled, "and Pacifica and Gideon are completely different from what you described them as, although, they are the worst. Look at their house, I bet I have enough money to buy them with my week's allowance." He looked around in disgust. It was then when you realised something.

"She wasn't describing Pacifica, she was describing you!" you exclaimed to Dipper.

"Look, (Y/N), we shouldn't be pointing fingers now, we should be quote-on-quote "more serious"" Dipper put up his right index finger at you like a lecturing parent.

You had enough, grabbing Dipper's arm and pulling him to a corner away from Mabel in your fit of anger.

"What is wrong with you!?" you scolded softly.

"Nothing, Mabel is just fooling around, I have been with her for 18 years, I know all her tactics...but she have never pulled this trick before," he said, leaning on the wall and studying his nails like it wasn't a big deal. He made a short eye contact with you and returned to his nails.