Chapter 17: The Rift

Before I start this chapter, I want to thank Skullkid118192 for adding this story into a reading list of yours. Here's your cookie 🍪!

Btw, guys, WE JUST HIT 1K VIEWS!! OMG, I CANT BREATHE!! Anyways, don't wanna delay your reading, leggo! Cookies for everybody! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 and lots more!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Don't worry, Mason, you're fine. You can trust me, you know that," a voice rang, seeming to come from all around me with no specific source. The room around me was spinning and I couldn't control my body.

"Mason, listen to my voice," the voice instructed, addressing someone by the name of Mason. Whoever he is, he wasn't listening at all for the voice repeated the command. However, I find myself focusing on the voice, allowing it to partially control me.

"Okay, good, now close your eyes." I did, for the first time in days. For a moment, everything went dark, it felt...soothing...

"It's all your fault!" I knew that voice, all too well. My body froze instinctively, despite my mind trying desperately to make it turn and run.

"You don't deserve to live," it continued, louder and more concentrated. A figure appeared in front of me in the darkness. I could hear my mind screaming for me to make a run for it. I couldn't, my arms were bound to my sides.

Hot tears started dripping from my eyes as the figure stalked closer, forming a grey silhouette with no visible features except a pair of piercing red eyes. I screamed but no sound came out. I tried calling for help, I couldn't hear myself.

"You will pay!" the figure was above me, a bloody baseball bat in his hand. He held it above his head, ready to strike. I felt the horrible feeling come back...

Helplessness...

Worthlessness...

Fear...

Hate...

"Mason!" someone shook me awake by the shoulders. Light poured into my eyes as I finally opened them.

"Mason, are you okay?" the light started to fade, along with the voice, dissolving into darkness as it consumed me slowly.

Peace...

Quiet...

Numbness...

Darkness...

Is this what it's like?

To die?

Then it's what I want...

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

<Your POV>
"How is that even possible? Look at her, she still remembers us!" said Pacifica,

"Yeah but, *sigh* nevermind, it's just a hunch, don't worry about it," said Gideon.

"No, who's Dipper?" you repeated.

"Dipper, you know, Dipper?"

Your expression probably showed that you didn't understand.

"My goodness, how many Dippers do you know?" said Pacifica, exasperated.