Chapter 18: Through the Rift

I'm baaaaaaack!

*everyone groans*

Oh, okay then. Sorry I took so long, but the exams were super important so...I drew Bipper and Babel to make up for it! I know, I know, it sucks but you can't expect a tween to be Vincent Van Gogh, can you?

But here I am again with cringy material! I have honestly no idea how this actually made it this far. A cringey plot, Cringey title, Cringey author, tell me, have your brow furrowed enough?

Anyways, before I start, I would like to thank dshields20 cattycool2020 Moonlightfury776 dkdkdk117 JasonVoorheesBitch KleineJaydee ciciliaphantomhive Dargonlover43 Alleykate82 Little_MissStubborn Acacia2005 wattbros silvergleeful Rere_world blizzardbunny132 Lydia-Yuki and Janicah13 for adding this story into a reading list of yours! Here are your cookies! 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 that's a lot of cookies.

So, let's continue from where we left off, shall we? But I kinda forgot where I left off, so hold on while I check...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

<Your POV>
You ran after Gideon, he was fast for a stout and small human with chubby legs and holding a map.

To be honest, you had no idea why you bothered chasing after him. Not only did you not believe what you read in that old book, you don't feel like running into the forest before having the chance to eat. You made a mental note to teach Gideon to prioritise when you return.

As you ran into the forest, nature and vegetation surrounding you quickly captivated your attention. Although you have been in the forest twice already, you never really stopped to admire the beautiful and tall pine trees. They seemed so majestic, if they were human, you would have started fangirling right there and then.

(If you don't picture nature like I do, just ignore that paragraph)

Suddenly, you ran into something, Gideon. He stopped without any reason. You weren't at fault.

"Why did you stop!?" you questioned.

"Shhhh," he pulled you behind a bush, reaching out to grab Pacifica too.

"Why?" you repeated.

"Why are Dipper and Mabel here? What do they want?" he clearly did not hear you. Nonetheless, you looked over the bush, curious to see what the infamous 'Dipper' actually is.

You expected lots of things, males of all race and religion, heck, you even expected a constellation on stars chilling just metres away from the bush. But you never expected it to be...

"Tyrone? What's he doing here?"

"Tyrone? Who the hell is Tyrone? Is it that guy with the blue hair, he looks cute," said Pacifica, nearly drooling at the third person. He was cute, there's no denying that.