Chapter 8

As soon as I said that G-Dragon turned around to me with a confused face. Everyone in this room was confused expect Nate. He knew what I meant and he was not happy at all.

"Whatever she tells you guys she is lying...She always does...", Nate tried to convince them with his lurring persona. I would not be suprised if they believed him just like I did. The atmopshere was tensed.

"What do you mean?", Seungri asked annoyed at me.

He was so drunk that I doubted whether it made sense to even talk to him right now. Who would even believe my crazy story afterall? Li came into the room with a big grin but as he saw the tensed situation he rushed to were I was. I felt getting weaker and weaker as the time went by. I could not longer keep my facade up. I put my hand protecticley over my side but the pain was throbbing really bad.

"I just advise you to keep away from him", I said firmly but my voice was shaky.

Mino and Jackson looked at me really worried. They were the clostest ones so they must have noticed my bad shape. I was glad that they did not say anything.

"Yah what can he have possibly done to you huh?", Seungri yelled across the room and it echoed really loud.

G-Dragon came over to me and so did Taeyang and they both stopped infront of me.

"GRAIL if you accuse him like this you should have a good reason to do so", G-Dragon said.

"If there is anything we should know about him that is relevant tell us now. We have alot of female friends here and so...", Taeyang asked me worried.

I could see that they were worried about what I hinted out. They did not think I was crazy.

"Well in order to protect any other female here I will reveal my past with your so called Hero. But this does not define who I am", I said slighly out of breath. Just the ones around me could hear me. This was only G-Dragon, Taeyang, Tablo, K, Li, Jackson and Mino. They all stepped closer. I took off my jacket and handed it to K. I looked at them and smiled weakly before lifting one arm and pushing the blouse sleeve back. They all gasped for air. Mino carefully grabbed my other arm to take a look at it aswell. It was covered in bruises. Really big ones.

"That is why you always wear long sleeves", K combined in agony.

I nodded and put my sleeves back down. Jackson was raging and so was Mino.

"G you know what do do right?", Taeyang said in a serious voice.

G-Dragon pulled out his phone and seemed to call security. As they arrived they stepped next to Nate who was suprised. G-Dragon went over to him and spoke the next words very firmly: "You are fired as dancer for YG entertainment. I will make sure that you will never get a job ever in this industy after what I just saw. I was so wrong about you and I am ashamed that I called you my friend. You make me sick. If I ever see you near any of us or her I will make you regret the day you met me!".

Nate was speechless and pale. The security did not wait for him to reply and escorted him outside. Did this really happen? Did these guys protect me from him although they do not know me? I was touched.

"Yah Hyung why did you do that?", Seungi yelled as Jackson and Mino led me back to the couch to take a seat.

Taeyang had enough and dragged them Maknea with him over to where we were and told him to shut up and sit down. To my suprise he did what he was told to but he did not like the idea at all. G-Dragon sat on the side and looked at me pityful.

"Please do not look at me like that", I whispered but they heard me.

"GRAIL what happened between you two? This looks majorly bad", Tablo asked confused and worried.