Chapter 12

I quickly went to the main entrance of AOMG and the receptionist let me in. She remembered me from last time. I headed to the top floor and was suprised to find the doors open. I entered and nearly got run over by Loco who was running around like a crazy person.

" Sorry I did not see you. I am running late. See you", he said as he ran past me and out of my sight. The studio was not as busy as last time and I headed to the meeting room in which we were suppose to meet. I was early but as I opened the door I found Jay and Simon there working away on their laptops.

Jay looked up from his screen and told me to take a seat.

" You are punctual. I like that", Simon said as he closed his laptop.

" Yeah", I said shortly. I was really nervous on how they would react and what they would say. Jay closed his laptop again and both looked at me.

" So what did you want to talk about with us?", Jay asked curious.

" I think there is something you should know about my past. Tablo Oppa said that I should tell you and see if you can help me", I started to explain with a thin voice.

Simon leaned forward and Jay shifted on his seat.

" Go ahead", Simon said serious.

I thought about how I could start and stayed silent for a while. They waited for me patiently to continue.

" Before I moved to Seoul I lived in Ilsan. As I moved in to the new neighborhood I struggled alot getting settled in. I stumbled upon a guy who helped me out. He lived next doors and he was nice, friendly and we became friends. Months passed and I fell for him and he did too so he movd into my flat. Things were perfect until he got jealous and controlling. He claimed that I cheated on him but I did not. He was the one cheating. Anyway he made me think that I was crazy and that I did not need anyone except him. I loved him so I did everything to please him. I got isolated and rarly left the house. But then at my birthday he came home late and started to argue with me over nothing. Then he hit me in my face. He apologized and I believed him that he was sorry. I was stupid. He continued to hit me all over my body. Places that I could cover up with my clothes. Well then one day I came home and he was frustrated with his life and let it out on me. He strangled me and let go seconds before I passed out. Last thing I remember is him kicking me in the side and I blacked out. I wanted to die that night but I did not. I woke up in pain and managed to call the ambulance and I flee from there. Never looking back on him. I was transfered to Seoul for treatment and I decided to start over here. It had been 3 months now and I am doing better. I thought I have finally escaped him. I was wrong. At the Melon Music awards I bumped into him and I learned that he was a dancer for YG. After some of the artist knew about my story with him he was fired. But then it seems like he works for BigHit now. I feel like he will loose that position too soon...", I said while tears were leaving my eyes in streams.

" GRAIL no one should experiene what you did", Simon said genuinley.

" Hyung we should get her a guard. I do not like the idea of her walking around alone when that piece of shit is still freely walking around", Jay said angry.

Simon nodded and grabbed his phone and texted someone.

" You should sue him. We have some great laywers", Simon said with a worried face.

" I am not ready yet", I said in a whisper.

" How bad are the bruises?", Jay asked me as he did not see any bruise yet.

" They look better now. But it still is visible", I said as I removed my coat revealing my arms.

Both shooted from their seats and looked at me shook. Then I pulled up my tights a bit and showed them my legs and finally unbottened the the side of my dress and showing them the worst bruise. They saw everything and I put my clothes back into their place.