Chapter 9

About 20 min after we left the hospital we arrived at Tablos flat. Taeyang helped me inside while G-Dragon was on the phone talking with some people. He must be busy. Taeyang led me to the couch and sat me down.

"Sorry I must have been heavy", I said to him as he took a seat aswell.

" Nah you weigh less than Seungri. Try getting him home when he passed out after drinking too much. Also I work out alot so do not worry", he said with a grin.

" Yeah I work out too", I said back to him and he started laughing.

"What is so funny?", I asked him with a dull face.

G-Dragon hit him on the shoulder and with that Taeyang stopped laughing.

"Here is the deal Oppa. When I am fully back to 100% I challenge you to a survive the workout that I do. If you can keep up with it than I will give you a free pass to keep that against me. Deal?", I asked him with a smirk and he shook my hand.

"Deal", he sang back.

Soon the door opened again and Mino and Unnie came back with 4 big bags full of stuff.

"Did you empty her flat?", Tablo asked teasing.

" They did", I said with a blank face.

" Well I told you that you will no longer live there. We will find you a better place. Closer, more central and more secure", Unnie explained as she joined us.

" How do you think that will work? There is a reason that I live there. I can not afford living here at all and I do not want your money or so. I can support myself", I said serious.

They were delusional when it comes to a normal life as so. I was angry that they decided things for me. I might come across ungratful but I did not care.

" You guys talk this out. We will drop off Mino and see you guys tomorrow ok?", G- Dragon said and shoved the rest of the men out of the room.

Unnie sat down and took my hand.

" Hey I know and I will not force you to anything. I will find a flat for you that has reasonable price and something you can afford. Just please let me help", she begged me and I caved in.

" I know she can be stubborn and alot but she means all good", Tablo said as he placed himself next to his wife.

This scence was so obsurce and crazy. I was sitting in the same room as Tablo...the Tablo. Genuis songwriter and producer of YG. I started laughing.

"What is so funny?", Unnie asked me with a questioning face.

I looked at her and pointed at them and then at me.

"This right here", I said smiling weakly.

Tablo stood up and got the bags into their guest room while Unnie helped me get changed into some comfortable clothes.

"Thanks mum", I teased her and she glared at me.

" No mum. That makes me feel so old", she said back laughing.

She opened another bag and looked at me.

" We packed up your station but I guess we need Tablo for this", she said and left to get her husband.

Tablo saw my equipment and his eyes lit up.

" You make music?", he asked me excited as he effortless put together my workstation.

" Yeah but it is more a hobby", I said to him trying to change the topic.

" You should rest now. If there is anything you need just shout for us ok?", he said and left the room.