Chapter 28

The next morning I woke up by my doorbell ringing non-stop. It was 8am and I wondered who would wake me up like that. Annoyed I walked to the front door and saw Haon with a big smile on his face.

" Noona have you seen this? This is AMAZING!! This song by this girl has been clicked over a million times in the last hour. It is the most streamed song on soundcloud. You have to listen to this", he said in one breath and walked passed me and into the living room.

He grabbed my laptop and typed in the link and opened my soundcloud page.

" You listen while I make some breakfast. You will love this", he sang and walked to the kitchen.

I looked at the numbers and he was right- this set a new record. I could not stop grinning and looked up the media response. Of course the traditional media tore this song apart but it caused an uproar and most of the idols remained silent apart from AJ and her artists. AOMG showed no response. I decided to put out another song called " Betrayed warrior" that talked about lables neglecting their responsiblities and not protecting their idols as they should. I turned my laptop off and went to get freshed up while Haon was busy.

I caused a storm indeed and that was what I wanted to do. As I came back I found Haon blasting out Betrayed warrior.

" She put out a new single!! OMG", he said and jumped up and down in excitment. I smiled at his joy and we both sat down and ate while listening to both songs over and over again. We soon got ready to head to the office and I was suprised to find an excited Jay and Simon listening to both songs with the entire crew.

" We should find her and sign her", Jay said determined. I was suprised to see that he had no clue that this right there was me. I played along and sat down and chatted with ChaCha.

" This could ruin us Jay", Simon noted but I could see that he was looking at me. Was he suspicious of me or just curious on my thoughts.

" This is too hot for you Jay. You could not handle the media when she would join you. Does anyone know who she is?", I asked innocently.

" No! Otherwise I would not be sitting here. Trust me. AJ send us the link earlier and said that Mino recommended her. I do not know how they found her but these songs are so brutally honest", Jay said in thoughts and dismissed the meeting and everyone went back to work.

I received an E-Mail from Jay asking me to go over to AJ and help with the production of one of her artist. I was in a good mood so I grabbed my laptop and headed off. As I reached the office I was greeted by AJ who talked about this new epic artist with me. She praised her bravness and said that she was so proud to see someone so daring.

" Yeah these songs are really good. I bet she will put out more songs out. The response has been crazy. Anyway can I get to work?", I asked her and she nodded and led me into one of the bigger studios and asked me to wait.

I was humming the melody of the new song that I had put out and stopped as soon as the door opened. My heart froze as I saw Yoongi coming in. I forgot that he was signed to AJ and I could have kicked myself for that. He came inside and took a seat on the producer chair and looked at me.

" So I think you have something to explain", he said seriously.

I swallowed and felt my heartbeat increase.

" I think we should work. I do not want to ...", I started calmely but he came closer and looked me in the eyes.

" I do not care. I swear you are the most complicated woman I have met and you are the only one that got under my skin like that. I thought that I finally broke the walls that you put up but then you retreat into your castle and shut the door. GRAIL you need people around you. This whole headline thing is not your fault at all. I was the one that pinned him against the wall and if you would have not been there I would have punched him. Yet you blam yourself and avoid us all. You did not solve the problem-you just ran away from it. You are not even close to as broken as me", he said sincerly.