Chapter 10

There was something full filling seeing them all like my songs. It was genuine and when your work finally gets listened to it will make you happy but I wanted more. I felt like this was not it for me. I needed to proof myself and bring my name out there without any help or connection that is out there.

"Ok we need to head home. See you around GRAIL and make sure to come visit us", Taeyang said smiling as he and G left the room.

" You know I am very busy so I will see when", I said teasing and they left.

Tablo turned to me with a serious face after both of them left.

"Have you ever considered working for YG as a producer? It is a big company", he asked me curious.

I looked at him for a while and did not answer. When I started out I did think about that but now I do not like the idea working for YG or any other company out there. It was a shark tank and the pressure was high. Me as a producer would not fit into the image of any of those companies. As much as I liked the music some idol groups put out there there was something I did not like. The rules, regulations, the control and cage they put you in. You are labeled the minute you debut and people will judge your every move.

I shook my head. Tablo seemed to know what I was thinking. He smiled weakly towards me and said: " I understand that. I have been there too".

Mino on the other hand seemed confused but he could not interrogate any of us since Kang called him informing him that they had a meeting now. He left recluctantly and bid his goodbye before he left. Tablo and I decided to sit down in the living room and he even prepared some tea for us. He was a very nice guy and I could see some of his features and his wifes features in Haru.

" You are still of this week right?", he suddenly asked me.

" Yeah why?", I asked him bluntly.

" You want to join me on set for SMTM? It will be fun and I could use your perfect pitch skills while selecting the candidates", he explained with a big grin.

I looked at him very confused and as if he was insane.

"How do you think this will work Oppa? I am still a nobody and I am not sure if I want to be in that sort of spotlight", I said to him seriously.

He started laughing which threw me off guard.

" You can stay in my green room and monitor. I will get us both earpieces and you can talk to me over that. It will stay a secret and you will not be seen by the camera. The producer is a good friend of mine and I am asking you for a favour. I want to have the best candidates. It really sucks to loose each time", he said frustrated.

I gave it a good thought. His plan was solid and I really loved SMTM so why would I decline. I nodded finally and he jumped up from the couch and called the producer and settled it all. He hung up and looked at me.

" Everything will be prepared. Just go change! The recording starts in 2 hrs", he sang excited.

I almost spilled my tea on the floor when I hear him say that the recording was today.

" Wait do you feel good enough to go?", he asked me worried.

I was not feeling a 100% but good enough to accompany him. Also I did not want to worry him.

" Yeah I am fine. Just give me a minute to change", I said to him as I walked to my room and changed into an oversized black jumper, black skinny jeans and some black boots. I could not lift my arm fully since my side was still hurting which made me decide to let my hair down and put a black cap on.

Tablo was also dressed in some nice clothes.

"Wow look at your swag. I like it", he teased me and led me out.