Chapter 36

The next morning I woke up by a stabbing pain in my back. I felt paralyzed and the tears streamed down my face. Doc had warned me that the incision of the needle in my back could cause pain. There was a high chance that nerves were damaged or inflamed during the surgery. Trying not to scream when I moved an inch I laid still for a while and then after a while the pain disappeared. My door opened and after a faint knock and Yoongi appeared in the doorframe. Unable to hide my tear stained face I watched him come to me worried. He sat down on the edge of the bed and took my hand and squeezed.

"We should see the Doc. If it is inflamed then you need medication", he said warmly to me.

I sat up and smiled at him. How did he knew what was wrong with me immediately?

"Ok Mr. Genuis... Could you pass me my phone please?", I asked him.

Yoongi reached over to the small table near my phone and I texted Jay that I would be in the office a bit later. After that I texted Doc and he asked me to come by now. I looked at Yoongi and I remembered that he did not have clothes to change into. We might have to drop by their dorm before we head to the hospital.

"I will get ready and then we will drive to yours so you can change clothes", I suggested and he hummed and as I headed to my bathroom with a fresh set of clothes I saw Yoongi lay down on my bed.

Last night when arrived I told him that he could sleep in the bed with me. I trusted him since we had shared the same bed before in the hospital but he insisted to take the couch. He didn't want to make me uncomfortable and he seemed so tired that we gave up arguing and headed to our beds. I bet that the couch was not so comfy compare to my bed. I quickly showered and changed into a white print shirt, black high waist jeans, black boots, a black cap, a leather jacket and some sunglasses. My style has changed ever since I met Leo and was surrounded by all these idols. Knowing that there would be more people being aware on who I was since I was now the Co-CEO of AOMG I needed to pay attention to how I look and represent the company. I curled my hair in lose beach waves and put on really natural looking Makeup. As I stepped out of the bathroom I found the bedroom abounded. I grabbed my work bag and my phone and went into the living room and found Yoongi dressed in his suit from the day before. He was talking on the phone with someone and did not see me come in. I stepped in front of him and on his face a wide smile grew and he hung up after bidding goodbye. He came closer to me and was still smiling.

"You look really nice but you could wear anything", he said and I blushed as his comment.

"Thanks...Let us go", I said and grabbed his hand and we walked out. As much as he was smiling I was probably smiling aswell. We went over to car we borrowed yesterday from REV. A.J suggested that we should take one of their cars to get home since hailing a taxi would take a long time. Yoongi got on the driver's seat and we made our way to their dorm. On the way we chatted and laughed a lot about the last night.

Time seemed to pass really quickly as we had already arrived at the Hills. We parked in the underground parking lot and headed to their dorm.

"We should stop smiling like idiots Yoongi. They will tease us to death", I said exciting the elevator. He grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss on the check.

" I do not care", he whispered into my ear grabbing one of my hand and opening the door with his other hand. It was already very noisy in the house as we came in and we took our shoes off and headed to the living room.

Namjoon, Tae, Hobbi, Jimin and Jin were all gathered around a laptop and were laughing really loud.

"We are home", Yoongi announced, and all the heads turned to us.

Tae and Jimin ran over to us and were about to give me a hug but were stopped by Yoongi who stepped in front of me.

"Not today. She has pain in her back. We need to get to the hospital and get it checked. I do not want to risk you causing her more pain", he scolded the younger ones who looked at me and let their heads hanging.

"How about a high-give?", I asked and raised my hand and Tae was joyfully giving me one and Jimin aswell.

Yoongi turned to Jin: "Hyung do we have some eggs and toast or so in the fridge? We have not eaten yet. I will make some food when I have showered".

Jin raised his hand and said: "You go and get fresh and clean. I will make something for you both".

I felt bad and Hobbi poked my check and said: "You are part of our family now. Jin Hyung likes to cook for his family. Right? And especially for the females".

Jin nodded his head and vanished in the kitchen and I sat down on the couch with the others.

"Grail what is with your back?", Jimin asked me worried.

"Oh I just think it is a small inflammation. Doc said that it could be possible but no big deal", I assured him with a smile and he nodded.

"So what are you guys up to today?", I asked them.

"We are going over to A.J and play with the baby. In the afternoon we have a meeting with Hitman Hyung about the new album and songs", Hobbi answered me smiling.

"Oh I can not wait to hear them", I said to them and they all looked each other smirking.

"Hey what is it?", I asked them all but there was silence.

"You have to wait to find out", Namjoon sang and walked towards the kitchen.

"You are annoying", I said laughing and we chatted until Yoongi joined us.

He was looking really handsome in his all black outfit and apparently it was obvious that I was staring at him since Jimin poked my cheek and smiled widely.

Jin came to my rescue when he came back with two plates with food. I thanked him and we ate up.

"Jin Oppa you are a good cook", I said to him and he blushed.

It was time to leave so we bid our goodbye and headed to the hospital. Doc diagnosed an inflammation and gave me some meds that I should take daily for 2 weeks. It was already 11am by now so Yoongi dropped me off at AOMG and headed to his schedule. There were a lot of reporters outside the office as I approached the premise and they seemed to be waiting for me. I quickly rushed in and headed to the office. I greeted the team as I headed Jay's and my new office. He was talking with Loco I entered.

"Hello guys", I sang and headed to my table.

"Ok that is all Loco", Jay said to him and Loco greeted me briefly before he left.

Jay came over to my desk and sat opposite to me.

"So why are you late partner?", he asked me smirking.

I knew what he was thinking so I grinned and leaned forward.

"Well you know things. He spend the night at mine and this morning we headed to his dorm so he could change and then... I was at the hospital because I have an inflamed back. Very romantic you know. We even slept in different rooms", I said amused.

His smile was wipped of and he apologized. I brushed it off and we had a chat about my tasks.