Chapter 18

My legs took me to where he was and I tapped his shoulder. Unable to speak I just stood there and I saw his head move to the side to see who was disturbing his moment. He must have not noticed that this was me since he just said: "I am not hungry", with a husky voice.

I had enough so I punched him on the shoulder which made him swing around and curse. His face had fallen and he did not look good. I was right he was hiding something and he avoided speaking to anyone. Then his eyes met mine and he froze. I could see his confusion, embarrasment and sadness. All in those eyes that were so full of light and passion but now all of this was gone. I could not bare to see him like that. I hated it. Without saying anything I hugged him tight and not letting go. I was afraid that I would lose this happy pill if I leave. Tears left my eyes silently but he just stood there. I backed up and turned my back to him not letting him see my tear. I wiped my tears away and faced the ground so the cappy was hiding my face. It was dark too so I was kind of safe.

"Yah Jackson everyone is worried about you. BamBam called me and asked me to check in on you. You take days off when you are promoting. Do not lie to me that this is vacation. You are having a hard time and do not talk to anyone. We can help you and listen to you... You helped me since day 1... I thought that we are friends", I scolded him.

"Why are you here GRAIL?", he asked me.

" I have some schedule here and decided to swing by", I answered to him.

"I see", he said lifelessly.

I faced him and saw that he was staring at the sky and not paying attention to me.

"Yah I was planning to come here anyway. Jackson you are important to me so tell me what is happening?", I asked him pleading.

My voice cracked towards the end and he looked at me.

"I am just tired. Overworked and burned out I guess", he said looking at me.

" It is easy to lose focus. I believe that you can find a solution and a way out of this yourself. Just change the perspective. I did and look where I am. Hiding does not change anything. Let us find a way out", I said to him smiling and there I saw his genuine smile again. For a split second he shared his smile with me.

"Are you hungry? Because I am and I want to treat you for a meal and show you the city... I have not really left the house for a while so let me get freshened up and changed and off me go", he sang and left the room after I nodded.

I got my phone out and texted BamBam who called me within one second.

"Where are you? Is he ok?", BamBam almost shouted into my ear.

I sighed and just hummed into the phone.

"Yeah I am at his house. He seemed just a little bit run down but he will survive", I said calemly.

"THANK GOD", I heard Mark shout in the background.

"Oh was he alone?", BamBam asked me and this again made me suspicious.

"Yeah just him and his parents. What are you hiding Bam?", I asked him more serious.

"Oh nothing ... really... anyway see you soon. Tell him to call us ok. Bye", BamBam said rushed and hung up. He ditched the topic again. He was such a weird kid. I texted A.J right after and let her know that I found him and that he will be back to normal soon I guess. I scrolled through my phone and caught up on all the Mails and texts I missed since I arrived. There were a lot work related things but also G-Dragon and Tablo texted me non-stop. I saw that Unnie send me videos of her and Haru and they melted my heart. Somehow I needed that pick me up.