Chapter 32

It was mid-day so we ended up in rush hour. I sighed and turned to look at Jimin.

"You are a smart kid you know", I said to him defeated.

He grinned wide and bowed his head.

" Thanks. I learned from the best", he teased me.

I laughed and applauded him. The driver seemed a bit annoyed with us so we stopped being so noisy.

" So what is the story now? Where were you and why am I with you?", I asked him on a more serious note.

Jimin who was on his phone looked up and beamed a smile at me.

" I was with a friend and bumped into you and dragged you to see the others. Simple. Oh we bumped into each other in that coffee shop in Gangnam", he said to me as if it was the truth.

I scoffed and was impressed by the story that he had laid out. The cab driver pulled up at the Hills and Jimin was quick in paying and led me out.

" Are you ok?", I asked him as we entered the elevator.

" Yeah just a bit out of breath. I will take a seat once we are arrive. These meds just make me a bit tired. That is all... But Jin Hyungs pancakes have magical power and will revive me", he said laughing.

This kid is always joking around but I just went along with it.

" Park Jimin they better we good or else you will be a dead man", I said to him as I stepped out of the elevator. He followed me on my heels but slowed down. I turned to look at him and could see him struggling with his bag so without saying much I grabbed it and walked to the door with him.

Jimin rang the doorbell and we waited. Soon someone opened the door and it was no other than Tae who beamed a smile at Jimin. Guess he had not noticed me yet as I was standing more to the right.

" Jimin-ah did you forget your keys again? Come in", Tae said and dragged the man inside.

" Yah Tae you are just going to ignore your friend outside?", Jimin scolded Tae who looked confused.

I stepped into the view and Tae looked at me as if he had seen a ghost. He was surprised to see me and he pulled me into a hug which startled me.

" Welcome back Noona. I missed you", he whispered to me and let go.

I smiled and he stepped aside again and let me in. Jimin and I took our shoes off. He was taking his time and was struggling but with Tae here I could not help him.

" Tae would you mind to put Jimins bag into his room please?", I asked him and he smiled happy and left. As soon as he was out of the view I helped Jimin with his boots and he thanked me. Just as I was done Tae collected us and we walked into the living room. I was the last one joining them in the living room.

Jimin was already on the couch and talked to Namjoon. Tae was waiting for me.

" Guys you will never believe who is here", he announced as I opened the living room door.

Before anyone could guess I saw Jin almost dropping the plate of pancakes in his hands.

" Grail come here and take a seat", Jimin called me over and everyone looked confused at him. I was older and he called me informally. Tae looked at Jimin as if he had committed a crime.

" Hey guys long time no seen", I said casually and walked to the single seater and took a seat.

Jin who overcame his shook walked to Jimin and glared at him.

" Yah she is older than you", he scolded him.

" It is ok. We are friends so I offered it to him", I defended him which shook them even more.