Chapter 23

I had a bit of a restless night and before we needed to head off to the airport I wanted to go to the gym and work out. It helps me re-focuse and blend out all the noise. Quickly I changed into my gym gear and headed downstairs and did a shorter workout than usual since I needed to shower and get ready properly before we headed off.  Even today the gym was not helping to set my thoughts about Jackson aside. Frustrated I grabbed my belongings and headed back to the room to take a shower. Judging from the noise level from the room of the guys they were awake and getting ready. Before I would get seen up I got into my room, took a shower and dressed into some casual clothes. Lastly I packed up and rolled my suitcase to the front door and leaned against the wall and exhaled. The door from the other room opened and one by one the guys came out with their suitcases. They really dressed up for the airport which made me slightly giggle. Of course we were everywhere in the news and after the V live it seemed like we were the trendiest thing out there. Critics were judging my behaviour saying that this was not lady like and rude but all I did was laugh at that comment. They do not know me and judge me without willing to find our or even ask whether I was always like this or whether there is a reason behind that all. I checked the time on my phone and came to realize that it was time to leave. No one was really that talkative this morning so we kept silent for the most time of the car ride to the airport. I was suprised to find airport security already waiting for us but as we entered I came to realize why these actions weremade by Jay. He anticipated something like that. Not bothered by the slightest bit I entered the airport with Mr.Won to my right and Haon to my left and we made our way to the private lounge after we checked in our bags. I sat down on a couch near the window and looked outside.

" Mad turn up right? Are you feeling ok? Because usually you talk to me and make jokes but today you are very quiet. Anything you want to talk about ...my complicated friend?", someone asked me from behind and I turned around and froze. Mino was standing right there in front of me right? I snapped out of thoughts as I saw a very confused Haon looking at me.

" Noona I asked if you are ok?", he asked me worried and I exhaled and nodded. Why did I think of Mino right now? Maybe he is the one that I want to talk to the most. Hate to admit it but I really do miss him. From the people around me he is one of the few that sees through my bluffs. Sadly he is very busy with multiple projects and it is nearly impossible to reach him. He just texted me that I should cheer up and that he knows that the media is just making up things. Just a few lines were written by a usually very talkative friend. The whole flight and arrivial in Seoul was similar to the whole day. Very quiet. Haon and I headed straight to our apartments since we had no schedule today and Jay told us to rest for today. It was already 6pm so we ended up ordering food and eating it alone in our apartments without the company of eachother. I think he knew that I needed some time alone but he did not know that I actually enjoyed his company. I did not want to be a burden so I ended up working on some music or shall I say tried. I went over to the keyboard that I had purchased before we went to Hong Kong and played some keys. It was a brainstorming session and also venting. I prefered rapping to singing but I was not good at both so I ended up singing my feelings out. I was a teary mess after I ended the session. Still I felt indifferent to the way I felt before. Suddenly my doorbell was ringing and I quickly fixed the remains of my Makeup and headed to the door. I expected to find Haon on the other side but was flustered to see Namjon at my door with a big smile and a bag. I was clearly confused on what he was doing here but I faked a smile and let him in. Today was surely not the best day to come by. I led him into the living room and sat down and he followed me.

" Sorry for coming by unannounced. I hope you are not mad",  he said smiling shyly.

I knew that there was a bigger reason behind the fact that he came here but for now I played along. He was stalling the matter.