Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up and found Unnie fast asleep next to me. She stayed the whole night. I rolled to the side to see what time it was and was shook when I saw that it was 9 am. I shooted out of the bed and woke up Unnie in that process.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at me confused. Then she saw what time it was and was wide awake and running round like crazy like me to get ready. As we both entered the living room fully dressed we found Tablo asleep with the TV on.

" Yah it is 9.30am! We have to leave for the hospital. Get your butt up!", Unnie yelled at him and he fell of the couch as he shooted up from it. He ran to their bedroom and got ready while Unnie made some sandwiches and coffee to go.

" Wait Haru?", I said to her rememebering that she might be asleep.

"She slept over at a friends house. Come on get your bag, coat and Tablo. We have to get going. We will be late", she said and grabbeed the keys and handed Tablo the coffee and we all rushed to the car. I do not know how but we made it in time and did not end up in the rush hour traffic. Jay, Simon and said lawyers were already waiting for us as we entered the hospital lounge. Tablo, Unnie and I were completly out of breath.

" Did you run here?", Simon asked us laughing.

" Sort of", I said after greeting them all.

" So GRAIL this is Anna. She is the best lawyer we know", Simon said proudly.

I looked from her to him. Then it hit me.

" You are a couple", I said concluding.

Anna smiled and nodded.

" Yes. You are really clever", she praised me.

I gave her a thumps up and said: " I know".

They all burst into laughter. Then a man joined us and greeted us.

" Mr.Won long time no see", Jay said smiling and hugging the man.

" This is or was the former security head of YG. He now works as a security head for a lable under us. We can tell you about that later. Anyway for now he will guard you until we find you a bodyguard", Jay explained and Tablo nodded.

" Why do I feel like I ended up in a family meeting?", I asked them confused.

" It sort of is one. Long story", Unnie said laughing.

The Doc that treated me last time came and brought me to a room where I would have my check up. Anna and Unnie came in aswell. Unnie was my mental support and Anna needed to document the extent of my bruises. I got undressed and was left in my underwear. As I came into the room I saw Annas face. She was shook to the core.

" I have been in a similar situation", she said to me with a weak smile.

I wanted to ask her what she was talking about but the Doc interrupted us and ran a few test. It took 2 hrs and then I was done. She left the room to get the results. The guys joined us soon after.

" Oppa you told me that they were bad but this is a whole new level", Anna said to Simon with a pained face.

He put a hand around her waist and gave her a kiss.

" You think you can do this?", he asked her concerned.

She turned to look at me and nodded.

" I will get justice for you", she said with a winning smile.

The Doc came back soon and looked at me.

" Well the bruises have gotten better but the one on your side makes me worry. I would like to put you in a corset for the time being. It will help it heal and you will not be able to move in a bad way. It will allow you to get back to normal life and pain free if you wear it", she said and went to a cupboard and got said corsage out.