Chapter 21

We both went over to the elevator and waited for it to arrive. I scrolled through my phone and saw that Jackson left me a ton of messages asking me to give him a chance to explain. It left my heart get heavy again.

" You look like you showered you know", MC Jin said to me laughing and entering the elevator.

I looked at him and saw that he might have noticed my pained face expression.

"I work out you know. Like really hard", I said teasing and he laughed.

Soon we arrived at our floor and I straight went into my room to shower. The guys were eating breakfast as I entered. I quickly said hi and ran to get ready. I decided to have a cold shower and put on some Makeup. Clueless on what to wear I went over to the pile of clothes I had and noticed that there was a big box on my bed. I went over to it and found a note from Leo.

" Congrats on the win. I saw this the others day and thought it suits your style. Is like a fashionable day to day look. Wear it whenever. Shopping with Jays card is heaven!!. Enjoy and send me a picture. Leo XXX".

I smiled and opened the box and found a nice chic streetstyle look. There were some high waisted black jeans, a white Gucci shirt, a black bober jacket, some black ankle boots, a few rings and a nice armcuff. My question on what to wear was answered and I tied my hair in a low bun and put the clothes on. The fit was amazing. I decided to put on my nose ring again and grabbed my bag and headed back to the living room.

"Noona are you going out?", Haon asked me with a mug in his hand.

" We are going out. Come on it will be fun", I said to him and he did not even ask more and headed straight to his room to change.

" Mr.Won are you joining too? Just going out with MC Jin and then meeting Kris in the studio", I asked him.

" I think you are good with Haon. Just text me when you are heading to the studio. I will join you there. Enjoy the day ok", he said to me and I nodded.

I beamed a smile at him and he smiled too.

"PD-nims I hope you do not mind me going out without you. Come to the studio too. 10pm", I said to Jay and Simon smiling.

Simon shooted up and placed a hand on my forehead.

" Are you ill? Calling us PD-nim?",  Simon asked me shocked.

I glared at him and Jay burst out laughing.

" Yeah we might join later. For now we are meeting some rapper friends of ours. They wanted to meet you but it's better for you not to come. They are all single and I am sure they want to hit on you... I do not approve", Jay said seriously.

"You should give me their numbers Jay. I might be interested", I said teasing and Simon glared at me and I stopped laughing. Haon came back looking cool and fresh.

" Ready Noona?", he asked me and I nodded.

" See you later guys", I shouted as we went out.

Haon was about to head out but then I remembered the photo for Leo.

" Hey mind taking a picture of me. Leo wanted to see me in these clothes",I asked him and he took out his phone and made a picture which turned out nice and send it straight to Leo.

I went over to the room that MC Jin and Lay stayed at and knocked at the door. There was a lot of noise coming from inside and then someone opened the door. My eyes widened at the sight of BamBam opening the door. Does that mean Jackson is here too? I froze.

" No he is not here", he whispered to me and I nodded. He led us and and Haon patted my shoulder and told me to cheer up.

We entered the living room and Lay was sitting on the couch drinking some tea and chatting with Jinyoung and Mark. I was confused on what they were doing here.

"Hello", I briefly said and scanned the room for MC Jin. All heads turned to us and Mark stood up and waved at me. I think his first instinct was to hug me but he refrained from it.

" Hyung should be done in any minute", Jinyoung said to me and I nodded.

I was unable to speak to them like I used to and stood there not knowing what to say.

" What are you guys doing here?", Haon asked cheerful but I knew that he asked that on my behalf.

" Oh Lay texted us and asked if we wanted to hang out. So yeah", BamBam answered hi, while looking at me.

I nodded. I was relieved that MC Jin finally came back dressed and ready to leave. He bid his goodbye to the boys before he turned towards the front door. He had not noticed us yet and looked at me smirking as he took notice of us.

"You dressed up? I liked you more sweety", he said laughing which caused me to hit him. He screamed in pain and rubbed his shoulder.

" Why? That hurt", he complained as we stepped out.

" Sir that is nothing. She could break your shoulder if she wanted but she did not", Haon said grinning.

MC Jin put an arm around Haon and said: " Call me Jin. You two".

We both nodded and headed downstairs where a cab was waiting for us.

" Get in guys. Ladies first. That means I go in first", MC Jin said laughing and went inside.

Haon got in at the front and talked to the cab driver who turned out to be Korean and a big fan of his. I smiled at the sight of them both having a nice and joyful conversation.

" I know it is none of my buisness but who did you fall for so hard? I mean I see that you are a strong and independant woman overall so I am just wondering", MC Jin asked me.

I looked at him for a while and said nothing. I adverted my eyes and said: " We all have a history. Mine made me who I am today. Yours made you who you are. It is someone you know so do not get me wrong when I do not tell you who it is. I need some time".

" You know I have a friend who told me about this amazing, strong, independant and badass girl he met a few months ago. He never told me her name but he always had this sparkle in his eyes when he talked about her. It was fascinating to see... I do not know why but somehow your words and you remind me of her...But how high are the chances that you are that girl right", MC Jin said laughing.

I smiled weakly because I was sure that he was talking about Jackson and I was that girl. But I did not care anymore.

" Jin... lately I trusted people too much and was hurt so it takes time for me to trust anyone... I am not that girl for sure", I said to him and he nodded and changed the topic.

We ended up talking about music and his family and so. I told him how I joined AOMG and held my private life private.