Chapter 11

Mino was looking really tensed the whole time driving. I still had no clue about him and what he was thinking. Why did he came to pick me up? He parked the car in front of Tablos flat. So far he did not say anything. I had enough of his silence and weird behaviour.

" Mino what is going on?", I asked him serious.

He scoffed and did not reply.

" You know what forget it. I am tired and you are... just...", I started to complain but then he turned to face me. His eyes showed a hit of him being worried. Mino then looked at my bruised side and looked regretfull.

I took his hand and squezzed it to make him look at me.

" I am alright. I promise if I am not I will tell you", I said to him with a smile and he sighed.

" Guess you will be my most difficult friend of all time", he said chuckling.

" You are in for a treat. My friendship is precious you know", I teased him as I opened the car door to let myself out.

"Hey GRAIL congrats on the contract. I hoped that you will join YG but I am still happy for you. Just make sure to take care of yourself and be careful around these guys. They are nice but I have no idea with what kind of peope the hang out", Mino advised me with a firm voice and I nodded.

"Ok see ya", I said to him as I closed the door and went upstairs.

Never in a million dream would I have imagined that I would be on SMTM, meet people from AOMG and sign to them as a producer. What concerned me the most was Mino and his attitude today. I guess he was just worried which was cute. I opened the front door of the flat and found Unnie and Tablo sitting in the living room chatting.

"GRAIL finally you are here! Let us celebrate my soon victory on SMTM", Tablo said as he poured a glass of wine for us all. I did drink occasionally but not that often. We all had a sip and placed the drinks on the table.

"So how was it at AOMG?", Unnie asked curious.

"It was great. They were nice", I said casually.

Tablo picked up his glass again and took a gulp.

" I have signed to them", I added and Tablo nearly choked on the wine as he was suprised.

"You... did?", he asked me coughing.

I nodded and finished my wine.

"Great. Now you are closer to your dream I guess. Just watch out for the people in this industry. They can be difficult", Tablo said in thoughts. I looked over to Unnie who looked pained at the words her husband said. They were hiding something but I did not ask them what they have experienced. I did not want to ruin the day with that.

I excused myself and headed to bed. Since I was sighned to AOMG now I did not need to work at the small studio. I grabbed my laptop and formulated a resignation letter and sent it. The studio owner was sad that I would leave but was happy for me. My music publisher and I cut ties aswell since I would solely work for AOMG now. Somehow he seemed relieved that he did not have to bother with my unsuccessful tracks. I could not blame him at all. Sometimes I did wonder if he actually tried to promote my tracks.

Without getting changed I fell asleep on the bed and got woken up by a call. Lazy I picked up the phone without checking the phone ID.

" Hey GRAIL noona, it is me RM from BTS", the person on the phone said.

I was still half asleep as he was talking. Wait where did he get my number from?

" Oh hi, where did you get my number from?", I asked him with a husky voice.