Chapter 16

I somehow ended up falling asleep on the couch. The time read 6 pm. I was sleeping for a few hours which was now for sure ruining my sleeping schedule. The flat was really nice and I felt like Unnie did most of the furnishing here. Tablo, her and Haru were away visiting Tablos parents in his hometown which meant I could not see them and thank them in person. I tried to call them but they had poor service so I just texted them and thanking them. The text was super cringy but Unnie liked that sort of things. I freshed up and decided to have a look at cupboards in the kitchen. I had the essentials but I was craving a home cooked meal. I was eating out way too much. I grabbed my keys and remembered what Jay had told me. If I go out alone he would kill me when he finds out. The best company I had right now would be Haon which made me feel uncomfortable. I had no other option. I put my shoes and a coat on and walked to his unit door and rang the bell. There was silence and I thought that he might be asleep. I was about to turn around and walk back when he opened the door looking rather tired.

"Oh Noona how can I help you?", he asked me smiling.

"Did I wake you up?", I asked him concerned.

He shook his head.

"No I was just having a nap after my meditation seasion", he explained.

"Ah ok. I wanted to go grocery shopping...", I started and he went inside, put on shoes and grabbed a bag and looked at me.

"Let's go. My fridge is empty too", he sang and started to walk to the elevator.

I looked at him. He always had a good mood. I pressed the button to the undergroud parking lot since Jay let me know that my car was brought here to for. The keys were in my flat so I grabbed them as I walked out.

"Are you always so happy?", I asked him curious.

Haon nodded.

" Live is amazing so why would I not", he sang.

I wanted to tell him that it was not but I did not want to burst his bubble. He followed me to my car and we headed to the shops. We both needed alot of things so I decided to head to the biggest shop I knew which was a bit of a drive.

" It will take us a bit to the shop. We will get everything there. Hope you do not mind?", I asked him as I pulled up on the highway.

He shook his head.

"Roadtrips are fun", he cheered.

" Also I do not like to be alone a lot so I enjoy your company Noona", he noted.

Hearing him say that made me look at him from the side. He did not like to be alone whereas I enjoyed being alone. It made me realize some things. I got to know me more. That was of course before I moved in with Unnie and Oppa.

" I see. But when you live by yourself and are alone that is when you grow. You learn stuff about you", I said to him and he smiled.

" You are a wise person Noona", he said looking out on the roads.

"Not so wise as you think", I said to him and he looked at me.

He wanted to ask me what I meant but did not. On the way to the store he asked me a bunch of questions and I answered them. He was curious and really cheerful. In return I asked him some questions about his life, music and that said show that he won. He shared everything with me happily whereas I left out details.

We pulled up at the parking lot of the shop and Haon got off first and got a shopping cart for us. He was such a kid.

" So what do you need?", I asked him as I looked at the vegetable and fruits aisle.