Chapter 14

I opened my eyes and for the first time in a long time I felt full of energy. I was free and that feeling gave me butterflies. The pain of my side was stil there but I was not letting that drag me down. I took a shower and dressed up a bit. It was still early so I decided to head to the store and buy some ingredients for a declicious breakfast. Mr.Won was waiting outside the flat which made me jump but then I remembered that he was now my guard.

" Where are we off to?", he asked me smiling.

"Store. I hope you are hungry", I sang excited and we both left the apartment complex and headed to the stores. On a short notice I decided to make loads of food for the AOMG crew and REV people. We had bought a lot of food and it costs alot but Mr.Won said that Jay gave him the company card and that he will pay. We started to argue in the shop and after a head on head battle I won and Mr.Won lost. I paid. We quietly entered the flat back and I got changed in some casual clothes since I did not want to ruin my clothes. Mr.Won helped me cook and we were a good team. We made so many dishes that I was suprised to see this amount on the dinning table. This might have been way too much. Since it was already lunch time I decided to make a few cakes aswell as desert. I heard some noise from the bedroom of Unnie and Tablo as we just finishes cooking. I quickly got changed again and went to the dinning room to prepare the table with Mr.Won.

Unnie and Tablo came in and greeted us. Their jaw dropped at the amount of food I had made.

"What the hell? You should rest", Unnie scolded me.

I went to her and gave her a hug and said: "I am fine. I am full of energy. Thank you for all the help in the last days. This is just a small thank you meal for you and the others".

She exhaled and hugged me back tighly.

" We can open a restaurat you know", Tablo said with big grin.

I laughed and then Haru joined us which meant we could eat together. Haru sat on my lap and I fed her and she fed me. Tablo was really jealous of me and sulked whereas Unnie was finding us adorable and took pictures of us.

" What do you plan to do today?", Unnie asked me after we finished eating.

" I was about to head to K, Li, YG, BigHit, JYP, REV and then AOMG. I wanted to drop of some food for the guys. They all helped me and I wanted to suprise them and tell them I am doing fine", I said with a soft smile.

Tablo went over to a cupboard and pulled out new Take away boxes which were perfect for transporting the food. They all helped me portioning the food and I was suprised that Mr.Won and I did the calculated very good. We packed them in bigger bags so I could take them in the right quantity to the building. Mr.Won carried the bags/ boxes to the car alone. Tablo needed to drop of Haru at school and Unnie and I were not allowed to help. To be fair I would have been able to carry these boxes alone but I was not fully back at 100% of my body condition.

I bid my goodbye to Unnie and Mr.Won and I headed to K. The people in the studio were suprised and happy to see me. I took the bag with food and entered the old lounge where K and I used to hang out and wait for the next clients. K was on his phone and about to fall asleep. I wanted to scare him but I failed since he spotted me in the mirror.

"Yah can you like not answer my text?  You have forgotten me completly after you joined the cool kids", K said angry to me.

"I am sorry. I am here to apologize and I brought you food and some cake", I said beaming a smile at him and handing him the box.

He looked at me for a while and then his face softened and he took the bag.

"You are doing better. Good to see", he said as he opened the box and looked at the food.